PDA

View Full Version : hello ss, grifter and friends

[BK]DeathAngel
02-23-2004, 02:01 AM
hey grifter, this is mary, aka rain. i noticed you stopped by my forums, so i thought i would return the favor, grifter already knows this, but i am one of ss's biggest fans. been following you guys and your work for quite some time now. keep up the great work, i can't wait to see what rator comes up with for the socom 2 maps. i've only gotten a chance to play with you guys once, it was on chain reaction, and most of you were on the terrorists team. you wooped our everlovin asses sniping. it was an honor. i look forward to playing with you guys again some time. cheers ^_^

-mary dirtpirate

Weeper
02-23-2004, 09:15 AM
Welcome!

And thanks for the compliments.

Yes ... Rator does great work. Have you checked out the S2 maps he's already done.

And thanks for stopping by!!!

[SS]Cuervo
02-23-2004, 09:52 AM
Heya DK of the BK.. lol.

Thanks for stopping by.. will be looking foward to playing with you in an open room next time

be safe

[BK]DeathAngel
03-14-2004, 11:25 AM
hey had a great time playin with grifter, cj and snakebite. good shit on requium grifter. ^_^ lemme know when u guys have another open room. weren't there more posts on this thread last time i checked? lol

[SS]CJ
03-14-2004, 11:30 AM
Yea, good gamin with ya DeathAngel. If you on AIM, my sn is Sea Sniper CJ. Add me to your buddy list. If I'm logged on AIM, I'm usually gamin. I can let you know where we playin and if we have an open room or not.

[SS]Grunt
03-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Hey, whats up Death,,, im jealous, i LOVE GTA,,,, and u got the background. NICE:D

[BK]DeathAngel
03-15-2004, 03:54 AM
thanx ^_^ i can make u one if u want. and cj, ill add you right now, my aim is bkdeathangel.