PDA

View Full Version : Heres what I get..............

[SS]Dr.Who
02-18-2004, 12:31 PM
Heres what I get for playing hookie from work, driving home (50 minute drive), running up to my door excited to play SOCOM for a few hours, run up my stairs, turn the PS2 on, grab the remote and change the TV to VIDEO2 for the PS2, grab my controller, put on my BRAND NEW HEADSET and slide down onto the couch................

[SS]Dr.Who
02-18-2004, 12:36 PM
Thats right, nothing. The servers are down. I was online at 9:02am when the servers went down for "unscheduled" maintenance..................

They went down at 9am now at 1121am they still down, here is what you get when you sign on................ BTW the SCEA will tell you they hope to have the servers back up "before end of business today"............

[SS]Cuervo
02-18-2004, 01:31 PM
hahaha..

hey.. ill take the servers being down a a few days if it means when they come back they are stable.. shiit.. maybe they are doing an update.. HELL YES!

[WH] Airborne
02-18-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
hey.. ill take the servers being down a a few days if it means when they come back they are stable.. shiit..

A big AMEN to that!

Weeper
02-18-2004, 06:10 PM
WISHFUL THINKING GUYS!!! LOL

[WH] Airborne
02-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Weeper
WISHFUL THINKING GUYS!!! LOL

I haven't logged on at all today, so I'll take that as the downtime didn't solve anything?