PDA

View Full Version : H-Hour Backers should receive some stuff soon

[SS]Sabotage
12-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Yesterday, SOF studios posted an article saying there is a whole mess of cool stuff being shipped out and backers should be ready to check their mail boxes. T-shirts, headsets, hoodies, patches, and hats are all packaged up and are headed out the door.

Christmas may come a little early for you supportive boys and girls.

Article:
http://lnk.nu/sofstudios.com/2wd5.php

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3929/m6ab.png

On behalf of: DoctorBoom

So I’ve been moderately quiet lately. Well, quiet for me, at least. There are reasons for that as many of you can probably imagine. Directing, testing, tuning the game—just a few of the many tasks demanding attention. Plus occasionally making passable art and particles. There’s always something that needs work, and I’m really enjoying being eyeballs-deep in making a game again. But enough about that. If you’re like a lot of our backers, you might be wondering about the status of your delicious, magnificent swag.

As of this moment, we are down to putting together the last eighty-two fulfillment packages. For now, anyway. There are some odds and ends like the posters and headsets coming down the road. What I’m talking about is the majority of the Kickstarter rewards—t-shirts, hoodies, hats, and patches--are now in their mailing envelopes and in the hands of the guys (that’s Kevin and his girlfriend) doing the shipping. The first wave of swag should go out Friday.

Posted Image

Now you might think, “hey, how long could this sort of thing possibly take?” To which I would say to you (if I were telepathic) “a really freaking long time.” A few doesn’t take much time to bundle up and get in the mail but hundreds and hundreds do, especially when working on the game takes priority. So whenever possible we’ve sneaked in the packaging at odd hours. And it was awesome to come across names of people that reached out to me during the campaign and after. In a way it felt like wrapping Christmas presents for you. But in truth, you guys gave us the real gift when you backed us. Thank you again.

DatGuy
12-11-2013, 05:19 PM
thats a nice pile o'swag

[SS]Snakebite
12-11-2013, 06:16 PM
I should get a nice size chunk of that pile. I'll post some swag pics...