PDA

View Full Version : Tryouts

HollowPoint
02-11-2004, 10:06 AM
Does [ss] have any spots open? if so id like to tryout sometyme.

[SS]Grunt
02-11-2004, 10:15 AM
Hey, how are you doing, did you read the first part that comes up. if you did it will tell you to write a bio asking for info and it is e-mailed to a recuriter, and from there good luck.

[SS]CJ
02-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Hollowpoint, let me paraphrase what Grunt was trying to get across. Go to www.seasnipers.net, then read the volunteer page. Towards, the bottom, it asks for a brief bio from any potential recruit. e-mail your bio to rich@generatorstudios.com.

Didn't mean to step on your thunder Grunt. While I knew what you were explaining, someone not familiar with the site, might not.

[SS]Grunt
02-11-2004, 11:19 AM
Oh, naw was tring to help out the best i can cause i was hesitant to answer cause im in recurit status myself and i didnt want to overstep my boundaries.

[SS]Rator
02-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Actually, let me paraphrase myself and our home page...

"WE ARE FULL!!! DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING TO JOIN. WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE. IT WILL BE POSTED RIGHT HERE."

Anyone else wanting a tryout, please go to our home page and read the part that says...

"WE ARE FULL!!! DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING TO JOIN. WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE. IT WILL BE POSTED RIGHT HERE."

HollowPoint
02-11-2004, 06:14 PM
lol srry i dont go to the home page i have this page bookmarked

[SS]Dr.Who
02-11-2004, 06:35 PM
Not looking very good for Hollowpoints future options. LOL

[SS]Cuervo
02-11-2004, 06:47 PM
hehe.. thats cool Hollow. Just bookmark www.seasnipers.net and you can check back from time to time. We appreciate the interest. Feel free to find us in open rooms and play with us

~~HF~~ Roket
02-11-2004, 10:25 PM
No more openings :(

Better cancel that flight to the US then :p

[SS]CJ
02-12-2004, 09:35 AM
Hollowpoint (aka shoot me), good gamin with ya last night. Too bad about half the clan was involved in the 2nd Wingman tourney. Next week SOCOM 2 life should get back to normal, look us up then, you'll have a better chance of finding a full game.

[SS]Snakebite
02-12-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Actually, let me paraphrase myself and our home page...

Anyone else wanting a tryout, please go to our home page and read the part that says...

Dang! Rator's Cheerios must have got soggy. hehe

You need some fresh crunchy ones?

Blazing10R
02-13-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Snakebite
Dang! Rator's Cheerios must have got soggy. hehe

You need some fresh crunchy ones?

I think he said Cheerios!!! That word again. I guess I do fit in a little. Maybe he should move on to Captain Crunch, but why do they call it Captain "Crunch" if it gets soggy too? We need something that will never get soggy, so the roof of out mouths can be cheese grated.

[SS]Snakebite
02-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Fruit Loops do a pretty good job of the cheese grader effect. :)