PDA

View Full Version : Respectable Clans

Blazing10R
02-09-2004, 07:12 PM
I know that you guys aren't looking for any more members, but do you know of any clans that are respectable and worth joining? I am a United States Marine. An 0341 Infantry Mortorman for 3rd Battalion 4th Marines Recon. I don't want to join one of these clans that doesn't know what to do with tactics and just want to run around shooting until everyone is dead. I like using tactics to see where the real tallent is and not individualizing anyone inparticularly. I like to know that my clan using teamwork and can enjoy the game without pissing in everyone elses cherrios.
Just wanted to see if I could get some opinions.

Thanks,
Blaze

AESEABEEBANNED
02-09-2004, 07:22 PM
there is alot of those types of clans out there and the SS is one of them. these guys are good and respect everyone, and they use tactics. if they are not recruiting or anything try this website

www.americaneagles-socomclan.com

but i must say this try SS first since you posted on there forums. It wouldnt be right for me to do it this way but you didnt leave an email addy or any info. but i must say try the SS first and if they are not recruiting then try us.

about half of us are ex military,

my email is

tyrevere615@hotmail.com

[SS]SportoFu
02-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Not sure if we're still rcruiting at all or not. I believe there may be one more spot to fill, but you'd have to ask Rator about that.
Give him an email...... rich@generatorstudios.com

Blazing10R
02-09-2004, 08:35 PM
Thank you for your feedback and I sent an email to Rator, so we will see what happens. If that doesn't work then I will refer to the americaneagles. Thanks again for the quick responses.

[SS]Cuervo
02-09-2004, 09:12 PM
just try to hook up with us online in open rooms.. we are running an interclan tourney this week.. so do it before 10PM EST. Most of us should be on..

you can send a buddy invite to me

Cuervo
P.S. Rator.. he said Cherrios.. isnt that brownie pts already?

[SS]Dr.Who
02-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Cuervo, I was gonna say the same thing. Seems like this guy has ESP or something. Not even in the clan, and he's tryin to score big. LOL

AESEABEEBANNED
02-09-2004, 09:29 PM
SS while we are on the subject.....we AE are in canada west 2 as our home server. if you guys are ever online come on in, you guys are always welcome

[SS]CJ
02-09-2004, 09:59 PM
Blaze, you might want to try MTF (Military Task Force). Here's their url: mtf.aowc.net/main.asp

Their screen names are all by MOS. 0341 is available, but 0311 is taken. Here's an example of one: [MTF] -\M/-3POX1- 3POX is an Air Force MP or something.

You can also try: ragin_mad_cajun@yahoo.com That is 3POX1.

Blazing10R
02-10-2004, 01:00 AM
Thanks man, I appreciate all of the information.

Blazing10R
02-10-2004, 01:22 AM
I went ahead and applied for MTF and for the americaneagles. These all seem like good, respectable clans, so any one of them that I end up on will be great. And what is the deal with the Cheerios?

Jack The Rippa
02-10-2004, 06:06 AM
Yo can i tryout for your clan you guy seem like your the only ones with there shit together we hit me up peace.

Blazing10R
02-16-2004, 10:33 AM
I wanted to thank everyone for their help and let everyone know that I joined up with -\M/- Military Task Force. Really cool people and a lot of fun to play with. Thanks [SS]CJ for the recommendation.

HollowPoint
02-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Jack The Rippa
Yo can i tryout for your clan you guy seem like your the only ones with there shit together we hit me up peace.

[SS]Rator in post "Tryouts"-

quote Actually, let me paraphrase myself and our home page...

"WE ARE FULL!!! DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING TO JOIN. WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE. IT WILL BE POSTED RIGHT HERE."

Anyone else wanting a tryout, please go to our home page and read the part that says...

"WE ARE FULL!!! DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING TO JOIN. WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE. IT WILL BE POSTED RIGHT HERE." end quote

You got served sucka.

[SS]Informer
02-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Ummmm i dont quite follow you on this one....

[SS]Grunt
02-16-2004, 03:13 PM
GOOD one blaze, i just left 2 Divison, 11 Marines Artillery and you are in the east right, Good luck and maybe we will meet in the feet, and the Game Battle field, cause i dont want to say just battle field cause i came back there a couple months ago and Believe me i dont wish THAT on anyone. SEMPER FI

Blazing10R
02-16-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Grunt[r]
GOOD one blaze, i just left 2 Divison, 11 Marines Artillery and you are in the east right, Good luck and maybe we will meet in the feet, and the Game Battle field, cause i dont want to say just battle field cause i came back there a couple months ago and Believe me i dont wish THAT on anyone. SEMPER FI

No, I have been out for about 5 years now. I did the clean up for the Gulf war in 94-95. I was 3rd Bat.-4th Marines Weapons unit and spent most of my time on the West coast and some in Legune and Okinawa. Stay safe and be smart my brother and SEMPER FI. Hope to see you on the digital battlefield.