PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Rim-July 2013

[SS]Midnight
12-22-2012, 05:37 AM
So I saw the Hobbit a few days ago with the wife. That is a movie that needs no review. It is awesome. Or you hate it. Anyway pretty much all of the trailers that preceded the movie looked rather awesome and is on my must see list. Here is one of them:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2vKz7WnU83E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[SS]Chief
12-22-2012, 10:07 AM
No this one is like Transformers, except people are inside the bodies. I mean, here are my questions:
Why did we build these machines anyway?
How does one die inside the machine if the machine loses power?
Why does this look so lame?

[SS]Snakebite
12-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Midnight, you been hacked? lol

Anyway, hurry up and make your guys ship my last minute gifts, I still gotta wrap them!!!! lmao

[SS]Midnight
12-24-2012, 07:42 PM
heh. No, I did not get hacked. I just did not have a lot of time to personalize. I think all these movies look to be awesome.

I shipped your dildos out Snake. (I swear that is 40% of what we ship.....sex toys...)

This movie reminds me of a lot of movies that I watched as a kid growing up. Can't think of the names. Also it reminds me of Mech Warrior. There was this place in San Diego that had fully enclosed cockpits so you could play a Mech Warrior type game with full immersion. It was so freaking fun.