PDA

View Full Version : Prometheus

[SS]Midnight
03-25-2012, 04:10 PM
June 8th

This is advertised on the Xbox Live "Home" screen right now. Looks very awesome. Aliens prequel movie.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HHcHYisZFLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[SS]SportoFu
03-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Looks SO awesome. Can't wait for this.

[SS]Chief
03-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Agreed.....

[SS]CJ
05-30-2012, 06:15 AM
I'll be seeing this in the theater FOR SURE. Might even be a 'see it twice in the theater' movie. Alien and Aliens are top 100 movies for me. I even liked a few of the A vs. P films even though the critics panned them. I wonder if Sigourney will appear in a cameo.

[SS]CJ
06-06-2012, 02:00 AM
They have been advertizing the fuck out of this film. I've already committed to seeing it but damn, I see 4-10 commercials a day on it.

I started watching all the Alien films in anticipation of the Thursday Midnight release.

[SS]Chief
06-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Ha ha...agreed. I guess they want to make sure we don’t forget about it...

[SS]SportoFu
06-14-2012, 05:21 AM
Has anybody seen this? Any thoughts? I was pissed at the end, it created sooo many MORE questions.

I'm expecting at LEAST one more movie to follow. Damn you Hollywood!

[SS]Chief
06-14-2012, 08:41 AM
I have not. For whatever reason, I’ve seemed to wait till they show up as a rental. Call me lazy, call me sick of paying more to see it in a movie theater? Also, I don’t know any nerds down here in Arizona that would want to see this stuff. GF’s all about romantic shizat and I’m all about Avengers and SCI-FI.

Okay...I digress. So from what you watched, did you enjoy it? Is it worth seeing vice the ending which I’d expect to have it continue...that’s how all movies end. Even Dora The Explorer....

[SS]Wally
06-14-2012, 10:13 AM
I liked it. The pace reminded me of Alien. If it raised more questions for you SportoFu I would love to chat with you about it, because it all went over my head lol

[SS]Midnight
06-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Chief;153827']For whatever reason, I’ve seemed to wait till they show up as a rental.

Me too. But I think it is more because my wallet is lazy.

[SS]SportoFu
06-14-2012, 04:53 PM
I did enjoy it, really good movie. I just thought it was supposed to explain the start of the Alien series which is one of my favourites ( 1 and 2, 3 was ok, 4 was retarded lol), and it did kind of explain how it began, but I need a movie that explains this explanation lol, if that makes sense. I also think there will be one or two more movies after this, they would be stupid not to capitalize on this idea.
Or I guess they could always do a remake of something again . . . . .

[SS]Wally
06-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Yeah i want to know the most important question of them all

[SS]Showstoper
06-14-2012, 08:57 PM
What they need to do is make a movie explaining how the Alien race came to be. Before humans stepped into the picture. Like who they were warring with before they turned their big ass honkers towards us and the Predator race. Sounds like a good plot, now if I can get Lucas on board it will be golden.

[SS]Wally
06-14-2012, 11:07 PM
How about where the hell did the aliens come from. That question is why there will be another movie