PDA

View Full Version : The Conspiracy

[SS]Dr.Who
01-27-2004, 08:24 PM
View the planned TAKEOVER:

http://www.pcs-on-line.com/AVATAR.gif

~~HF~~ Roket
01-27-2004, 09:37 PM
Stay where you are, an assasin is on the way to your house now to silence you forever :mad:

EG Metallica
01-28-2004, 02:36 AM
g'day felllas
Just Sayin hey. I am a Fellow member of Hellfish!
Love the great work you lads are doing at the [SS}.
Hellfish Bay is absolutley Awesome!
Thanks heaps for that, and Roket for the thoughtfull donation.
We get Socom II March first!.
~HOOYAH~

[SS]Rator
01-28-2004, 03:13 AM
Ok, someone here is on crack. Is it me? do i just not get that animation? Or is it Doc? I'm sure Doc didnt mean any disrespect HF, please just ignore him like we do.

~~HF~~ Roket
01-28-2004, 08:42 AM
No worries Rator, I think it's pretty funny :D

[SS]Cuervo
01-28-2004, 11:10 AM
umm yeah Rator..

cookoo... cookoo

[SS]Steve-O
01-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Doc, remember and don;t forget, its took took pass, not took took took.

[SS]Dr.Who
01-28-2004, 01:01 PM
Explanation fellas.... This is actually a very large file. It was tooo big (126 frames, what you see is the first 42 frames) to put as an avatar which is why I created it. A friend tried to decrease the size and cut out most of the frames. It is an animation (jokingly) talking about how Captain Cuervo's avatar and the Hellfish logo are so similar that the hellfish tried to "convince him to join them".. It is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing serious about this, please understand I meant NO DISRESPECT TO HF OR SS.

Look at the two images (Cuervos avatar image and the HF logo.....) I was making fun of the fact that they are VERY SIMILAR. The animation shows (in the frames that are missing) more than what you see, I dont know what happened to the rest of the frames. It describes a battle between the HF logo and Cuervo's avatar, in the end Cuervo's avatar ends up with a mohawk and a cigar in his mouth......................................... and an HF logo over the globe in the SS LOGO...................

BTW Steve-O where I used to party it was TOKE TOKE PASS not took took pass........ BTEHO (but to each his own)

[SS]Cuervo
01-28-2004, 01:11 PM
here is the "storyboard" version of what doc tried to to post.. he sent it to me and i hosted it. Disregard the 1st 4 frames.

http://bflweb.dnswh.com/SS/cuervohellfish.jpg

Its actually kinda funny.. assuming Doc is just making fun of how My avatar is similar to the Hellfish Logo..

[SS]Dr.Who
01-28-2004, 01:23 PM
The frames that show Cuervo's avatar and then the HF logo (back to back so many times) were to alternate back and forth quickly to simulate a "transformation" in Cuervo's avatar to now have in the end..........a mohawk and cigar...................... I thought it was actually quite humorous, when you get to see it all that is....................................

Weeper
01-28-2004, 03:57 PM
LOL ... that is good ... good job DOC!!!

~~HF~~ Roket
01-28-2004, 10:41 PM
I find it pretty amusing, of course now that our plans have been revealed...................you might as well all surrender to the ~~HF~~ :p

[SS]Dr.Who
01-28-2004, 11:05 PM
no harm here, right? hopefully no offense taken. It is really funny in the animation form instead of the storyboard format. If you have photoshop, let me know and I can email it to you.......

if you like email me at ken_duggan@cable.comcast.com I will send to you

~~HF~~ Roket
01-29-2004, 07:45 AM
No offense taken at all, very funny stuff. In fact I do quite like that final logo :p

I don't have photoshop so I probably can't run it anyway :(

[SS]Cuervo
01-29-2004, 11:45 AM
YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!

umm.. you said the were Cohiebas??

[SS]Snakebite
01-29-2004, 01:01 PM
I think its pretty funny. There is a big resemblance in Cuervo's and HF's avatars. Wow, Doc, that must have took a long time to do!!

[SS]Dr.Who
01-29-2004, 01:39 PM
it is very funny when viewed in photoshop. The storyboard of any production is NEVER as good as the finished product. You really should see it. Maybe someone can host it so everyone can see it.

It took about 20 hours start to finish................ from concept to individual frames to saving as bmp's then jpg's, then putting into ImageReady, then getting the timing..... to finished product. I dig these animations.

I am working on one now that has over 400 frames. It is going to be one of those kiddie puzzles, you know that has a jumbled up image and you slide the little tiles around until you get the picture correct....... yeah baby over 400 frames. All done in paint and then saved, then saved as ana animation!!! I dig this stuff............

[SS]Rator
01-29-2004, 02:20 PM
OMG that;s archaic! Doc. do yourself a favor. LEARN FLASH! Not only will you save TONS of time, but it will let you have way more control over animations as well as offer you many more options, fades, slides, all kinds of transitions, and interactivity too.

[SS]Dr.Who
01-29-2004, 04:06 PM
Free lessons................. Master-Rator? I am your humble student.......................... teach, show,help. PLZ and TY

[SS]Rator
01-29-2004, 04:08 PM
"teach, show,help. PLZ and TY"

Pay, pay, pay. FYPM and GFY.

LOL! See what you can learn on your own first, then i'll be glad to hold your hand. Well, not glad, but,...

[SS]Raiden
01-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
"teach, show,help. PLZ and TY"

Pay, pay, pay. FYPM and GFY.

LOL! See what you can learn on your own first, then i'll be glad to hold your hand. Well, not glad, but,...

BAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA, FYPM, that is great,
can anyone say "POP"