PDA

View Full Version : Commendations

RavenEye
01-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Guys I love the way your medals look and I have tried looking all over the net for some good looking medals for my site and I wondered if you guys would let me use them on my site?

If you guys are willing to lend them to me I will gladly add you to my affiliates as soon I get it working.

RavenEye

[SS]Rator
01-28-2004, 02:58 AM
Sorry man, you can't use them. They are custom illustrations that i created especially for the SS, and are copyrighted.

You can search anywhere and find either medals or rank insignias. Let us know if thats what you need.

But sorry, you cant use ours.

RavenEye
01-28-2004, 07:07 PM
Well thanks anyways. I've been looking all over the net for some medals like those, but haven't found any that I really like that much except for yours, I guess I'll just keep looking.

I think I'm gonna add www.tacticalwhiteboard.com to my affiliates anyways since its so badass and I'll try to donate some money to you guys to keep those maps coming. I'll get you guys some money probably next week.:D

[SS]Rator
01-28-2004, 07:59 PM
Hey no prob. Glad you like the TWB. and thanks for linking to us. also , thanks in advance for your donation!

Here's a link to just about every medal you can think of.

http://www.flyingtigerssurplus.com/c2-12-p-186-id-12.html

Hope it helps.