PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception

[SS]Chief
08-20-2011, 09:26 AM
Not sure if anyone even plays this game? But here’s the video from GamesCom:

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w2ASMnZRdLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also an article with more details (http://gamerant.com/uncharted-3-characters-details-airstrip-demo-video-benk-100864/).

[SS]CJ
09-11-2011, 03:54 AM
I'll be getting this game. I really liked the campaign mode for U2 but didn't really care for the multi-player. Co-op U2 was really fun but got old after a while.

I'm pretty much hoping for the same with U3. I won't be holding my breath on a great multiplayer though. I did do the U3 beta and the multiplayer was pretty fun.

I'm much more selective about the games I buy these day. In the past, even if a game hinted at being cool I'd buy it and often be disappointed.

The only 2 games I plan on buying in the near future is U3 and RE Racoon City. If RE Racoon City is even close to RE5 I know I'll get tons of gameplay out of it. RE5 is over 2 years old and I still play it occasionally.

Tagger
09-11-2011, 03:11 PM
This is one I've played since the first release. Great storyline, graphics, and lots of action. The puzzles are great too.

DatGuy
09-11-2011, 05:07 PM
CJ;146056']I'll be getting this game. I really liked the campaign mode for U2 but didn't really care for the multi-player. Co-op U2 was really fun but got old after a while.

I'm pretty much hoping for the same with U3. I won't be holding my breath on a great multiplayer though. I did do the U3 beta and the multiplayer was pretty fun.

I'm much more selective about the games I buy these day. In the past, even if a game hinted at being cool I'd buy it and often be disappointed.

The only 2 games I plan on buying in the near future is U3 and RE Racoon City. If RE Racoon City is even close to RE5 I know I'll get tons of gameplay out of it. RE5 is over 2 years old and I still play it occasionally.

the new RE is going to be more like a left 4 dead experience.

Im interested in it, it won Multiplayer game of the show at E3

[SS]CJ
09-11-2011, 07:48 PM
What I meant about RE Racoon City was that if it's close to as how fun RE5 is. Sorry if my post wasn't that clear.

I haven't played Left 4 Dead. I'll look up some gameplay videos of Left 4 Dead. Sounds like I might be interested in it.

EDIT: just watched a Left 4 Dead gameplay video. I didn't realize it was FPS. That is a deal killer for me.

S10Draven
09-11-2011, 10:59 PM
you should give fps another chance...they do take some getting used too. you are depriving yourself of some awesome games by totally writing them off. i used to hate them but now i love them...only 3rd person game ill play now is gears

[SS]CJ
09-13-2011, 06:14 PM
I've tired FPS before, I really have. I've purchased quite a few of them hoping they would grow upon me. Lets see, I've bought: Black, CoD, Halo, SoF, Star Wars, Mirrors Edge, Resistance, and more that I can't think of.

I realize that FPS is the future. Doesn't mean I have to like it though. Just means I have to be more selective which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm over 40 now and my video gaming has definitely waned.

Tagger
09-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Uncharted is about the only TPS I really get into anymore. There was a time when I flat rejected FPS style. But, it's grown on me and I prefer it now.