PDA

View Full Version : Paul

[SS]Grifter
03-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Just saw this movie tonight. Lots of adult humour, lots of swearing, lots of sci-fi movie references in lines and scenes in the film too - and seriously funny as hell. Will have to see it again to see all the references and stuff I missed the first time through...It just opened in North America this weekend, it opened in Europe about a month ago and got great reviews there and is getting good reviews in North America as well.

International movie trailer

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KdHUQtnJsyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

U.S. movie trailer

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Olv27m95nY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[SS]Chief
03-19-2011, 05:41 AM
it's on my MUST see list.....Shawn of the Dead.....classic! Love those guys.

DatGuy
03-19-2011, 08:50 PM
yeah I want to see this too, Im glad to hear good things about it

[SS]Grifter
03-19-2011, 08:59 PM
You really have to pay attention to different things throughout the movie...lots and lots of references to other sci-fi films....They even threw in an old saying I hadn't heard since I was a kid..."Motherfuckin, tittysuckin, 2 balled son of a bitch..."

And all the funny parts - not in the trailer.

[SS]Midnight
03-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Looks great. It's on my list as well.

[SS]Grifter
03-20-2011, 12:15 AM
Just warning anyone that goes to see it....if you're easily offended by vulgar R rated humour and a whole lot of swearing...maybe you shouldn't see this film.....It's definitely not for children.

But definitely fucking funny!

DatGuy
03-20-2011, 01:28 AM
Grifter;138101']Just warning anyone that goes to see it....if you're easily offended by vulgar R rated humour and a whole lot of swearing...maybe you shouldn't see this film.....It's definitely not for children.

But definitely fucking funny!

Thats exactly what I wanted to hear...thanks Grif