PDA

View Full Version : um..wow

socomwolf
01-21-2004, 07:20 PM
wow this is a sick a$$ site and i was wondering if u guys are a real clan cuz every1 has u guys on there links including me..how many branches u got cuz..theres no way all this is 4 16 members

[SS]Steve-O
01-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Ya it is. Thanks for the comments but all the crdit has to go to Rator our leader. Glad to have you apart of our boards thou.

[SS]Raiden
01-21-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by socomwolf
wow this is a sick a$$ site and i was wondering if u guys are a real clan cuz every1 has u guys on there links including me..how many branches u got cuz..theres no way all this is 4 16 members

Hell yeah WAY we are not your typical 30+ member clan that has 6 different branches and people i don`t even know in the same clan.

Glad you like.

[SS]Cuervo
01-21-2004, 07:51 PM
16 members baby... some of use going a year strong!! We are like a family... brothers

[SS]Arkangel
01-21-2004, 09:40 PM
Here, here, Cuervo!!

Thanks for the support, but direct the website site comments directly to Rator. He's the brains of the operation.

[SS]CJ
01-22-2004, 02:19 AM
I've heard Rator say on numerous occations that he wouldn't go over 18 and that is fine by all of us. Large clans with multiple squads, heck, how would you get to know everybody. I'm not knockin em, its just not for me. I've been a Sea Sniper for about 9 months now and I just couldn't imagine it any other way. We have very little turnover. Real life stuff happens though, but its really rare that someone leaves.

I have a brother named Neil. I also have 16 other brothers that are Sea Snipers.

Weeper
01-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Well said CJ.

Only time you need more than 18 is when none of the 18 will show up for practices or matches.

We each help out eachother in ways other than Socom too. This is a brotherhood, not just a Socom clan.

[SS]Grunt
01-22-2004, 11:27 AM
Yeah, im one of the new guys on the boards and i see how tight the camaraderie is with one another. I was just like you if you notice saying WOW and they accepted me well. Even when i played with some you can tell they are a kool Family.

socomwolf
01-22-2004, 04:22 PM
were can i own u guys???lol

[SS]SportoFu
01-22-2004, 04:33 PM
You on a ladder?? We're on Socomclans.net ......talk to Cuervo

[SS]Dr.Who
01-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by socomwolf
were can i own u guys???lol

I think what you were asking Wolfpup was "how can I challenge you guys?" the answer is through our CO of battle Cuervo..... Seeing how you have displayed "tude" so far, well then look around a bit and when you get tired of looking. you can look some more. I am sure that you can find a link somewhere and we will be glad to compete against you perhaps in the future.

Oh and welcome to the [SS]Sea Sniper boards, thanks for dropping by.....................

[SS]Rator
01-22-2004, 05:40 PM
LOL! thanks for the compliments bud. Yeah come and "own" us anytime.

[SS]Grunt
01-22-2004, 05:42 PM
i would like to see this,,, sounds like PPV. LOL

[SS]Raiden
01-22-2004, 07:48 PM
socomwolf were can i own u guys???lol

read the bottom of my siig...........own some of that!!!!

[SS]Snakebite
01-22-2004, 10:44 PM
lol@Raiden

Welcome to the boards.

Badger
01-24-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by [SS]CJ
I've heard Rator say on numerous occations that he wouldn't go over 18 and that is fine by all of us. Large clans with multiple squads, heck, how would you get to know everybody. I'm not knockin em, its just not for me. I've been a Sea Sniper for about 9 months now and I just couldn't imagine it any other way. We have very little turnover. Real life stuff happens though, but its really rare that someone leaves.

I have a brother named Neil. I also have 16 other brothers that are Sea Snipers.

Just saw this and although I understand that you meant no ill will towards some of the bigger clans such as the <WH>. We are one of those clans that have 4 divisions and have 44 very active members. Although it is tough sometimes to control the amount of drama that goes on in a clan of a substantial size it can work with great leadership and a defined chain of command that is understood and followed. I know everyone of the 43 other members of the Wolfhounds maybe not all because of online play but mostly because of our forums. I to have a brother named Mike but I also have 43 other brothers. It is great to be able to go into a full room on any given night and be greeted by your brethern and have a great time playing this game we all love. Since we instituted our recruiting process we have had very little turn around as well. I understand that large clans aren't for everyone, but if they are run the right way they can feel as close as a clan of 10.

<WH>sMoKe0uT
01-25-2004, 01:05 PM
Well said Badger;)