PDA

View Full Version : Real Estate For Sale On [ss] Maps!!!

[SS]Rator
01-20-2004, 09:21 PM
$25.00 U.S. will get your name (no bad language) or your clan name on an area, hill/mnt./pass, building or room in our next map (Fish Hook) which is due out early next week.

Examples: Rator's Hostage Hut or The Wolfhounds Bar or The Eagles Nest etc... You can have your clan, or your own name.

Specify the area/building you want, and i will let you know if it;s available/possible. Try your best to make the name you choose, easy to say over the mic. Not something like "Jimmy's House of Fresh Pancakes and Waffle fries". Also do not select major buildings like the hostage building or the bomb house because those will be named as such.

Email me your requests first before sending any cash. rich@generatorstudios.com

I am making this available to friends of the SS who frequent our forums. I can only take about 4 names for each map, so if you dont get in on this one, we'll get you in on the next one.

~~HF~~ Roket
01-20-2004, 09:57 PM
Is there any chance of a "HellFish Lake"?

[SS]CJ
01-21-2004, 03:12 AM
Roket, the only lake I can think of is in Requiem. Its a frozen lake. Can anyone else think of a lake in one of the new maps?

I've got an idea Roket, Fish Hook is set on an ocean, how bout Hellfish Sea or somethin like that. After Rator's approval of course.

[SS]Deadeye-R
01-21-2004, 03:53 AM
Thats a catchy name, I like it.

~~HF~~ Roket
01-21-2004, 07:49 AM
Yeah, I like that.... The HellFish Sea :D

[SS]CJ
01-21-2004, 08:31 AM
Just send your money to our capatalist leader.....LOL.

[SS]Dr.Who
01-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Great idea Rator.................... nice little revenue geneRator as well. LOL

~~HF~~ Roket
01-21-2004, 05:55 PM
I'm more than happy to contribute, those maps are a great help to us, and look fantastic.

It would be great to something named after our clan on Fish Hook. Us being HellFish, we have this fish thing going, we often use "worms" as a password, and sometimes call our open games Gone "Hell" Fishin'.

[SS]Grifter
01-21-2004, 06:32 PM
Uuuummm.....This goes toward the beer fund...right?? LOL

I like Hellfish Ocean....Hellfish Sea sounds too much like that canned tuna........

[SS]Steve-O
01-21-2004, 06:47 PM
How about "Hell Fish Shore" or "Hell Fish Landing"

[SS]Cuervo
01-21-2004, 07:48 PM
I like Hell Fish Landing... or Hell Fish Bay

~~HF~~ Roket
01-21-2004, 09:36 PM
HellFish Bay is good, but even a small pond like in NightStalker would be cool, HellFish Pond! :D

[SS]Arkangel
01-21-2004, 09:39 PM
There is water in Foxhunt, Enowapi, and Shadow Falls...I am sure there is some boundary dividing up the maps in the water, so you can do something there.

[SS]CJ
01-22-2004, 02:22 AM
I forgot about Foxhunt, Enowapi, and Shadow falls.

In Foxhunt, I would classify it as a river ---- Hellfish River.

In Enowapi, I guess its a lake, not quite sure though ---- Hellfish Lake.

In Shadow Falls, I'm thinkin creek, although it could be argued that it is a river ---- Hellfish Creek.

Since the S1 maps have already been re-vamped according to the changes, it might be out of the question renaming stuff. You'd have to speak to Rator about that.

~~HF~~ Roket
01-22-2004, 07:44 AM
I wouldn't expect them to be changed, NightStalker was just an example. Anyway, we'll just have to see what happens.

Weeper
01-22-2004, 09:06 AM
I think you out to stick with the body of water of Fish Hook. Its the largest one in the game.

It could even be "The Sea of Hellfish"

L8r

[SS]Cuervo
01-22-2004, 11:03 AM
i would say enowapi is more of a swamp.. and i think the only body of water on the S2 maps that can even support fish life would be Fish hook.. i mean come on.. FISH hook... thats where you want Hell Fish to be.. maybe ther will term it by its nick name.. HellFish Hook

~~HF~~ Roket
01-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Thanks for your suggestions guys. I've just now used paypal to make the donation and have asked Rator to call the beach on FishHook "HellFish Bay" I really like the sound of that. And yeah, I think we'll be nicknaming the map HellFish Hook. Has a nice ring to it :D

This will give you guys a laugh. One of the members of my clan uses the handle; Roost. Top bloke, always good for a few laughs. When he saw "Sand Storm" he declared that one part of that map "Seal Roost" was named after him.

Once I confirmation that it's all approved I'll make an announcement to all the Aus clans, can't wait to see how jealous they all are. If they show alot of enthusiasm, I'll direct them here too. Keep those maps comin' Rator :cool:

[SS]SportoFu
01-22-2004, 05:18 PM
I concur Roket, Hellfish Bay was the way to go....

YOU HAVE CHOSEN...........WISELY. ;)

[SS]Rator
01-22-2004, 05:33 PM
JUST got your donation. Thanks and it is done. HellFish Bay is on the map. This is a first! You guys are the first to have named an area on one of our maps. Congratulations!

Thanks again, look for it soon!

Weeper
01-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Yea ... good choice Roket.

Man ... how did Australia get on the Map 1st ... LOL!!!

~~HF~~ Roket
01-22-2004, 06:02 PM
:D Aussie, Aussie, Aussie :D

:D oi, oi, oi :D

[SS]Deadeye-R
01-22-2004, 07:11 PM
The funniest thing is that you guys don't even have the game down there yet, and yet, you are already named on a map. Great initiative man, I love the name. I can hear it now "taking the hostages to Hellfish Bay".

~~HF~~ Roket
01-23-2004, 02:21 AM
Just don't leave them there, the rent will be pretty high :p

[SS]Raiden
01-23-2004, 02:42 AM
congratulations, i like the name and its gonna look sweet bro.
and like DEADEYE said nice initiative.

[SS]Grifter
01-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Hey Roket,

Are you guys affiliated with these boys here?
http://fightinghellfish.aowc.net/main.asp

I used to play against a hockey team called the Fighting Hellfish.....Different logo than what you guys have, but that's the only place I had ever seen the name before........

Tagger
01-23-2004, 01:49 PM
I'm going to email you, Rator. But, I haven't visited in a while and thought I'd throw these in as possible AE names I'll get with you on:

Eagle's Nest (big surprise there huh)
Eagle Mountain
Eagle Pass
Eagle Run

Not very original, I know. But, we want to contribute and it's cool as hell to see the clan name out there.

I'll email you.

[SS]Rator
01-23-2004, 02:19 PM
only 2 names left on Fish Hook!

[SS]Dr.Who
01-23-2004, 02:24 PM
Rator is teasing us Ensigns that dont get a name..................................

Weeper
01-23-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
only 2 names left on Fish Hook!

Which 2? Which buildings?

[SS]Rator
01-23-2004, 02:26 PM
any 2 , it doesnt matter. Im only allowing 4 purchased names per map.

[SS]Dr.Who
01-23-2004, 02:56 PM
I am just gonna throw this out there because it seems alot of peeps are asking for names................ Ensigns are still not getting names after them right?

[SS]Snakebite
01-23-2004, 03:11 PM
NO! POP! hehe j/k
I got one......... Snakebite Ridge. Now I just gotta figure out where that is. lol Then I'll have to find someone who'll loan me $25. :D

Weeper
01-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Dr.Who
I am just gonna throw this out there because it seems alot of peeps are asking for names................ Ensigns are still not getting names after them right?

Yes ... eventually ... don't you ever read all the posts!!!

[SS]Rator
01-23-2004, 03:53 PM
oooOOOOoooo...

POP* POP*

[SS]Rator
01-23-2004, 04:17 PM
Guys, only 1 name left for Fish Hook.

Congrats to Roket and the Hellfish on their new waterfront property, Hellfish Bay.

Congrats to the American Eagles who purchased a nice little rock on the beach called Eagle Mountain.

Congrats to SeaBee on his purchase of a nice little spot on a seclued cul de sac called the SeaBee-Hive.

Tagger
01-23-2004, 04:25 PM
Sounds like real estate is looking up! LOL!

Hellfish Bay.....sounds cool. Good name.

Tagger
01-23-2004, 04:27 PM
What about the balcony/patio on the terrorist' left side with the mounted LMG? Has it been named?

[SS]Rator
01-23-2004, 04:29 PM
i think so. sorry.

~~HF~~ Roket
01-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Grifter
Hey Roket,

Are you guys affiliated with these boys here?
http://fightinghellfish.aowc.net/main.asp

I used to play against a hockey team called the Fighting Hellfish.....Different logo than what you guys have, but that's the only place I had ever seen the name before........

Nah, never heard of them. When the old clan I was in during the Beta Trials started to fall apart, some of us decided to start our own clan. We had been bouncing a few names around and were going to be called "The Rangers" but I was watching the Simpsons one night and saw the HellFish episode. The guys all liked the name and we decided to use it.

Vegas Mike
01-29-2004, 03:00 PM
I thought the Hellfish was that Command Unit that Grandpa Abe Simpson belonged to? The Flying Hellfish...

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, I know almost everyone here is a Simpsons fan in one way or another...:p

Weeper
01-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Vegas Mike
I know almost everyone here is a Simpsons fan in one way or another...:p

NO ... not really ... but to each his own.

~~HF~~ Roket
01-29-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Vegas Mike
I thought the Hellfish was that Command Unit that Grandpa Abe Simpson belonged to? The Flying Hellfish...

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, I know almost everyone here is a Simpsons fan in one way or another...:p

Huh? I already said we got the idea from the Simpsons :rolleyes:

AESEABEEBANNED
02-02-2004, 04:01 AM
cool....thanks rator for letting me do it too.....

and steve-o has no skill but his younger brother does lol