PDA

View Full Version : SOCOM II Walkthrough

[SS]Grifter
01-19-2004, 11:22 AM
I found this at http://gamefaqs.com

If you're stuck on any other game, you can check out that site, and see if someone has created a walkthrough.

This is for anyone that was stuck like I was (on mission 9) and needed a little assistance. Also, all of the bonus objectives are here too.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/socom_ii_b.txt

[SS]Cuervo
01-20-2004, 03:57 PM
walkthrough = Cuervo

nuff said

[SS]Steve-O
01-20-2004, 04:20 PM
no sorry cuervo you get walked over. Just cause you mexican.LMAO

[SS]SportoFu
01-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Mexican?? I thought he was HAITIAN?!?!.......j/k.

Seriously, Cuervo's da man. He helped me out a LOT. So much in fact, that I walked through the last 3 levels without a challenge. Maybe he helped me too much. lol.

[SS]Grifter
01-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
walkthrough = Cuervo

nuff said

Hey C...I tried your tactic about bottle necking the stairs. 3 times. I wound up moving to the roof, just away from Zulu, and had Fireteam line up at the stairs. It was most effective, and got past it on the first try. Not saying that yours didn't work for some people, just didn't work for me. And if anyone wanted to get all the objectives, this guide had them all...

[SS]Cuervo
01-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Grifter
Hey C...I tried your tactic about bottle necking the stairs. 3 times. I wound up moving to the roof, just away from Zulu, and had Fireteam line up at the stairs. It was most effective, and got past it on the first try. Not saying that yours didn't work for some people, just didn't work for me. And if anyone wanted to get all the objectives, this guide had them all...

maybe i didnt make it clear enough.. but that was my tactic regarding bottlenecking the stairs.. the stairs leading to the roof with fireteam on the top landing and the hostages on the roof layed in prone position away from the snipers..

Weeper
01-20-2004, 06:40 PM
Yea ... that is the advice C gave me on that level and I finished it first time ... no problem ... BOTTLE NECK the stairs at the ROOF TOP is the strategy.

[SS]Cuervo
01-20-2004, 06:44 PM
like i said.. walkthrough = Cuervo hahahah

Im currently just starting the offline game under admiral.. all without codebreaking like some of those u see that used to to run through missions in god mode without dying.. cheating MOFOs..

anyways... hopefully soon you will see me running around with the Navy chick.. I just havent had the time...

for those who do try to play the offline version.. try the tactic ive been telling everyone else.. are your seal team with sniper rifles.. the BIG ONES.. and right from the beginning.. yell.. TEAM , FIRE AT WILL!. Now thats fun.

[SS]Steve-O
01-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Cuervo where are you on beating it on admiral? COME ON SON LETS GET GOING! hehehe

Tagger
01-24-2004, 05:14 PM
The bottleneck tactic is what I used to overcome the waves of screaming hords. It worked great! I've completed the game at LTCMDR level. I'll complete the other two levels some day (when my connection melts, lol!).

It's fun sitting on the roof and taking out the snipers while my team mows down the guys coming up the stairs, though. It's kind of like "Blackhawk Down".

WH Spearhead
01-25-2004, 01:35 PM
I just love getting on a roof and picking people off as a sniper as a terrorist with the M82A1A. Have gotten real, real good at it too:D :D :D :D