PDA

View Full Version : Map Question

an avid fan
06-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the advice again, and I am curious to know if you guys made your map classes from your location based tips. I've been using the tips to make my own classes and I was curious if you guys did the dsame

[SS]Wally
06-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi

Everything is taken into consideration. I made a couple classes in the MW2 guide that were not related to anything though.

The Sea Sniper class for Sniping was made just cause I thought it would be cool. I think Rator ended up tweeking something in it so it was more useful.

The Mysada class I made was from MY fascination with the Magpul Masada (now licensed to Bushmaster and called the ACR). As soon as I unlocked it at Infinity Ward when we were getting Strategy Guide info July 2009, and threw on a Silencer I was in heaven.

It all comes down to what works for you. I am still messing with classes and will always be trying different things.

Good luck have fun, and play fair.
Wally

Bassani
06-13-2010, 01:08 PM
yea, I have a main class that I use for most public stuff then a couple different classes for out league that we run, I cant use the same things due to restrictions, so in pubs I have to get my RPG's & Clays out of my system, like Wally said though, those are just suggestions, I tweaked my classes quite a bit till I found what I was happy with, 1 of my classes is set for just straight screwing around in game, lol