PDA

View Full Version : Map Classes

an avid fan
04-19-2010, 05:51 PM
I am an owner of your Strategy Guide on Modern Warfare 2 and I was very confused on why the map classes are in the guide. Are they supposed to be used whenever I play on that map in general, or are they limited to just team deathmatch? If I only use the map classes for Team Deathmatch, then when should I use the Mysada class for Team Deathmatch? That is my only question, I will be grateful if someone could provide some insight on that.

[SS]Rator
04-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Hey fan, ALL of the classes we've provided for you in the guide are suggestions. They are classes that might work well for you on those particular maps. As you know there are TONS of combinations of weapons, equipment, perks etc, that you can create based on your style of play, what feels comfortable to you, what map you're on, or what mode you're playing. Use these classes as suggestions and edit, remove, replace different elements from different classes to create your own.

Good luck!

an avid fan
04-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Thank You Mr. SS Rator, it finally makes sense to me, I was thinking way too litterally about the maps, but now it makes more sense that the classes are based on the player.

[SS]Rator
04-19-2010, 10:12 PM
No problem, and it's just Rator. The classes aren't just based on the player or their preferences, but the map as well. We give suggestions for mode loadouts as well as map loadouts etc. All of the classes we've suggested are good for one purpose or multiple applications. You need to decide what works best for you. We give you the basics as well as some advanced suggestions to do with as you will.

Good luck and have fun!

an avid fan
04-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Thank you Rator, so just for example I don't have to nessicarly snipe with the Sandblaster class, I could just rush their spawn with akimbos, or put a thermal scope on my Barrett. 50 cal, just anything that works for me

[SS]Rator
04-20-2010, 11:29 PM
no prob, and yep, customize away!