PDA

View Full Version : Maps

Warlord Kartan
01-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Just general questions on maps, and a few odd things ive seen.

On high rise, i know you can climb the cranes to get to the ledge on the one side, but how do you get up to the roof on the opposite side? ive seen snipers up there to pretty good effect a few times.

As for Wasteland....why the tunnels? why not straight up fights? every time, its a war over the tunnels, and never in the open, except for opportunistic snipers.

I know it seems like its a complaint, but it seems every acts so predictably, its easy to do something that gets the better of them, which i dont complain about at all.

Another easy to change up map is skidrow. everyone fights over the movie store and the apartments. getting behind the enemy is easy, but others have noticed that too, so its getting tougher to do so, without one of them doing the same to you and running into you.

Overall, i like the maps, except for Afghan, hopefully we'll see new ones this spring.

[SS]Wally
01-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Just so you know Warlord we do not work for Infinity Ward. We have no input on design of the maps.

High rise, youtube it and you will probably find your answer pretty quick, I can't remember.

Wasteland, a map for tunnel fights and snipers. This is a older map from the earlier COD series.

Afghan has a special place in my gamebook, it was the first map that the SS STRADT team played out at Infinity Ward last July when we were getting data for the guides. I think its a great looking map because it is not so cluttered. Give it a chance.

Warlord Kartan
01-06-2010, 02:08 PM
I know. just my views on said maps. i like pretty much all the others.

sgt.thomas
01-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Just general questions on maps, and a few odd things ive seen.

On high rise, i know you can climb the cranes to get to the ledge on the one side, but how do you get up to the roof on the opposite side? ive seen snipers up there to pretty good effect a few times.

As for Wasteland....why the tunnels? why not straight up fights? every time, its a war over the tunnels, and never in the open, except for opportunistic snipers.

I know it seems like its a complaint, but it seems every acts so predictably, its easy to do something that gets the better of them, which i dont complain about at all.

Another easy to change up map is skidrow. everyone fights over the movie store and the apartments. getting behind the enemy is easy, but others have noticed that too, so its getting tougher to do so, without one of them doing the same to you and running into you.

Overall, i like the maps, except for Afghan, hopefully we'll see new ones this spring. hi how do you do a elevator

[SS]Rator
01-07-2010, 04:35 PM
You need a really big wang or she'll never even know you're in.

AEJustin1
01-08-2010, 03:18 AM
:happy-054:

AlexXC92794
02-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Ha Ha Ha, just checked out how to access the roof on High Rise. Nice one Wally! These boards are Ace.