PDA

View Full Version : The Hurt Locker

HunsingerDE
01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
I gotta recommend this movie to you guys. It's pretty amazing and probably the most intense movie I've ever seen. It certainly gave me a new appreciation for all the soldiers fighting in the middle east. It comes out on BD next week but I m sure its available through itunes or well, the internet.

Sabotage
01-05-2010, 03:05 AM
Yea it's a pretty cool movie.

We have a 1st Digital Infantry member who is actually Army EOD of which this movie is based on and he said the movie was pretty cool, so I'm guessing it's generally accurate to the real thing.

[SS]Rator
01-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Chief is boss of that sauce, thanks James.

kotaco
01-22-2010, 08:49 PM
this movie freakin rawked.

It was the best movie I have seen in a long time:battle219:

[SS]Chief
01-23-2010, 04:16 AM
Yea it's a pretty cool movie.

We have a 1st Digital Infantry member who is actually Army EOD of which this movie is based on and he said the movie was pretty cool, so I'm guessing it's generally accurate to the real thing.

Ommm....Sab, who is Army EOD over there? I'm with Navy EOD....

Sabotage
01-23-2010, 04:26 AM
Chief;120483']Ommm....Sab, who is Army EOD over there? I'm with Navy EOD....Callsign Fr33bird. His name is Thomas he's stationed up in Alaska, really cool guy.

[SS]Midnight
02-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Saw this yesterday. Very cool movie. It kept giving me urges to play MW2. Very good movie. It really sucks what is happening over there, and the fact that we need these guys on the job instead of raising families. War sucks.

[SS]Chief
02-03-2010, 12:49 AM
Callsign Fr33bird. His name is Thomas he's stationed up in Alaska, really cool guy.

Ahhh...yes, ol' Freebird. I know this young lad well. He has been around these boards since SOCOM days and I want to say was with one of the SOCOM clans BD. Ommm....okay, thanks.