PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new. I'd like to join a clan.

ekans1997
12-29-2009, 05:09 AM
I'd like to join a clan for MW2 on the Xbox 360. I am interested in joining the Sea Snipers. So if anybody can help me get back into action, that would be great.

AEJustin1
12-29-2009, 06:06 AM
http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9926

[SS]Rator
12-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks Justin, hey ekans, Justins link is right. We are not currently recruiting but you can read more about the process in that link and send your info in.

sgt.thomas
01-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Rator;118895']Thanks Justin, hey ekans, Justins link is right. We are not currently recruiting but you can read more about the process in that link and send your info in.

hi i am new and would like to join a clan on mw2 can you give some info thanks thomas

[SS]Rator
01-07-2010, 04:34 PM
You've gotta find a clan online (google) then apply for membership.

AEJustin1
01-08-2010, 03:10 AM
hi i am new and would like to join a clan on mw2 can you give some info thanks thomas

lol

sgt.thomas
01-10-2010, 10:22 AM
I'd like to join a clan for MW2 on the Xbox 360. I am interested in joining the Sea Snipers. So if anybody can help me get back into action, that would be great.

hi we are recruting so if you want to join please contact ba w3lsh wolf

[SS]Rator
01-10-2010, 04:05 PM
No dude, you dont come to my boards and recruit for your clan. Sorry. Not here.

kotaco
01-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Rator;119625']No dude, you dont come to my boards and recruit for your clan. Sorry. Not here.

hahahaha

He was looking for a clan... and the found one and decided to recruit here. Ok. whatever.

Fear the wrath of Rator

[SS]Midnight
01-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Ya....not sure what he was thinking...

Very bad form.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn129/allegra_lia/hook_bad_form.jpg

sgt.thomas
01-12-2010, 04:58 PM
hahahaha

He was looking for a clan... and the found one and decided to recruit here. Ok. whatever.

Fear the wrath of Rator

how did i know you you have just lost member

sgt.thomas
01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Rator;119625']No dude, you dont come to my boards and recruit for your clan. Sorry. Not here. how did i know i thought you where really cool but out to be a idiot

[SS]Rator
01-12-2010, 05:07 PM
how did i know i thought you where really cool but out to be a idiot

I just told you you can't do that here. You never asked if it was ok and somehow thought that advertising for Pepsi was ok on the Coke site. I wasnt a dick about it, just letting you know not to do it here, and you did it twice.

You didn't come back and apologize, you came back and called me an idiot in broken english. Where do you think that's going to get you?

Don't do that shit here and do your best not to call our members or the admin an idiot and you can retain you access here. Deal?

sgt.thomas
01-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Rator;119818']I just told you you can't do that here. You never asked if it was ok and somehow thought that advertising for Pepsi was ok on the Coke site. I wasnt a dick about it, just letting you know not to do it here, and you did it twice.

You didn't come back and apologize, you came back and called me an idiot in broken english. Where do you think that's going to get you?

Don't do that shit here and do your best not to call our members or the admin an idiot and you can retain you access here. Deal?

i dont really wont to be a member nothing said you cant i did not come back and apologize because you where shity and peaple where being mean and i dident call the members or the admin they idoit i called you it . but we will call it a draw i am sorry for putting it on yours just trying to help my clan leader.i will remain a member because this website really cool

[SS]Rator
01-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Wow, hard to read.

Ok first of all, I AM THE ADMIN HERE. I am the leader/creator of the Sea Snipers.

I wasn't being shitty and people weren't being mean, you said "hi i am new and would like to join a clan on mw2 can you give some info thanks thomas". Then i replied "You've gotta find a clan online (google) then apply for membership."

Then you started recruiting in here. I said please don't and you called me an idiot. That about recaps what's in this thread correct?

You can keep your access to the forums here as long as you don't act like a tool.

Thanks.

kotaco
01-12-2010, 05:50 PM
i dont really wont to be a member
But you still come around?

nothing said you cant
Common courtesy I suppose, even so, he told you not to and you kept going.

i did not come back and apologize because you where shity and peaple where being mean
Not really, you just were in the wrong and people pointed that out.

and i dident call the members or the admin they idoit i called you it .
Ha, umm Rator is the Admin

but we will call it a draw i am sorry for putting it on yours just trying to help my clan leader.
Umm? a draw? ok I guess that kinda works.

i will remain a member because this website really cool
but wait... didnt you say i dont really wont to be a member what is going on!!? lol

sgt.thomas
01-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Rator;119826']Wow, hard to read.

Ok first of all, I AM THE ADMIN HERE. I am the leader/creator of the Sea Snipers.

I wasn't being shitty and people weren't being mean, you said "hi i am new and would like to join a clan on mw2 can you give some info thanks thomas". Then i replied "You've gotta find a clan online (google) then apply for membership."

Then you started recruiting in here. I said please don't and you called me an idiot. That about recaps what's in this thread correct?

You can keep your access to the forums here as long as you don't act like a tool.

Thanks. hi i am sorry for calling you a idiot i got a bit angry its amazing how you created the website and the gide book i read the book for ages by the way what is the best gun

[SS]Rator
01-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Thanks K, but I will take care of the situation from here. And i think he was talking about actually being an SS member, not just a member on the boards.

[SS]Rator
01-12-2010, 05:54 PM
hi i am sorry for calling you a idiot i got a bit angry its amazing how you created the website and the gide book i read the book for ages by the way what is the best gun

Its ok, just be cool here and people will be cool back. Best gun? Depends on the application. I almost exclusively run an M4 primary and pp2000 secondary in matches.