PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare on Elm Street Remake

AEJustin1
10-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Posted this in "Ya know what's cool?" thread as well but it would probably work better in this forum

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cKs6u5qPRSM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cKs6u5qPRSM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:DANCING-banana-032::vendredi-13::vendredi-13:

[SS]Grifter
10-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Interesting. I was a huge fan of the series until it got stupid - like the whole Jason v. Freddy thing...and some of the later movies....But I like how they're going to go back far enough and actually show the origin of Freddy.

DatGuy
10-04-2009, 08:56 PM
as soon as I saw Michael Bay, I got a little suspicious...will wait and DL

[SS]Grifter
10-04-2009, 09:18 PM
I don't mind Michael Bay - But even Wes Craven didn't want his story to turn into a series of movies...At least there won't be shit blowing up all over the place.

I'm intrigued, but from what I could tell, it looks like they're going to just re-tell the story as it was told the first time - albeit a little more updated.

Kinda wish Robert Englund would make a cameo. I got to work on the set for Nightmare 3 the Dream Warriors when I was in high school as an intern. He was great to talk with. He talked with EVERYBODY and was also very funny.

AEJustin1
10-04-2009, 09:28 PM
^^^THAT is awesome! I wish he was freddy in this movie, it just won't be the same without him in it. I think they are going for a more scary movie this time around too which would be a plus

[SS]Wally
10-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Wow, this is great.

I love Robert Englund was killer in the first movie. The thing that was so scary about the first movie was you couldn't make out Freddy's face. They ruined it by making Freddy a Hollywood star.

Cool.

Sabotage
10-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Remakes are getting worse and worse I just don't know about this one.