PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Rock Band

DatGuy
04-21-2009, 12:52 PM
I guess Rator will be playing this since he is the lego game man

http://kotaku.com/5221190/harmonix-announces-lego-rock-band

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/04/legorb.jpg

It's real! Earlier this month at GDC, Harmonix developer senior designer Dan Teasdale unwittingly confirmed LEGO Rock Band. Today, a press release confirms the game.

LEGO Rock Band is being developed by TT Games in a partnership with Harmonix and published by Warner Bros. Entertainment. The game is built (geddit?) around the theme: "Build a Band and Rock the Universe." The teen and tween geared game boasts some of these tunes: Blur's "Song 2", Carl Douglas' "Kung Fu Fighting", Europe's "The Final Countdown", Good Charlotte's "Boys and Girls" and Pink's "So What".

"We're thrilled to offer another LEGO branded gaming experience that will deliver humorous and social play for families and friends," said Henrik Taudorf Lorensen, Vice President, the LEGO Group. "LEGO Rock Band is built around the same values of imagination and family-friendly creative role play that is present in other LEGO videogames. It will deliver innovative new elements of game play that complement the fun of the Rock Band experience."

Things like LEGO chest hair.

The multi-platform title (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS) is slated for a Holiday 2009 and is compatible with Rock Band and "other music game" controllers.

Bassani
04-21-2009, 01:55 PM
fail...

Chenzo
04-21-2009, 02:17 PM
The teen and tween geared game...

meh. not for us.

I want RB3. I want RB3 to work with all my RB and RB2 content, and to add a 5th bean to the drums.

[SS]Rator
04-21-2009, 02:32 PM
whos gonna play that? I like legos and i like rb, but i dont want lego rock band

Chenzo
04-21-2009, 02:52 PM
The guitar is actually made of 1500 legos that you have to put together.

wait.

actually...

that would be kinda awesome.

Sabotage
04-21-2009, 03:41 PM
The guitar is actually made of 1500 legos that you have to put together.

wait.

actually...

that would be kinda awesome.That would definitely make me buy it!