PDA

View Full Version : Help Shape Modern Warfare 2

AEJustin1
03-02-2009, 07:19 AM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/958/958263p1.html

Help Shape Modern Warfare 2
Infinity Ward open to suggestion.
by Martin Robinson, IGN UK

UK, March 2, 2009 - Infinity Ward's put an ear to the internet, opening itself up for suggestions for the forthcoming and eagerly awaited Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Robert Bowling, director of communications at Infinity Ward, has set up a Twitter inviting fansto put forth their ideas to the phenomenally successful 2007 Modern Warfare. It's already quite a busy list, so it's best to get there soon to make yourself heard. Or simply write your request in caps.

Sabotage
03-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Oh great, now a bunch of idiots are going to post what "they think" should be added or taken off and there's probably going to be a few that IW listens to and goes to shit.

Tagger
03-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Without knowing what kind of venue (place and time), weaponry, and type of gameplay IW intends to structure the game around it's hard to know what to suggest.....not that I think I could offer any ideas. Although, I am surprised CoD4 turned out as well as it did in spite of the fact that IW totally ignored my emails back then. I mean what the hell were they thinking? Ppsshhhaa?!!***!!

NEO-X
03-02-2009, 06:16 PM
cool that they're asking the community for their input though...