PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's Endwar

Tagger
02-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Bought this Friday as part of the bundle with my wireless headset. I'm a fan of RTS's. But, the controls and formatting for this game are different from what I've played in the past. So, I was not sure if I would like this alot or not. I have not played it enough yet to really give it a thumbs up or down. But, what I've seen so far I like. Link to Team Xbox Review (http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/2150/Tom-Clancys-EndWar/p1/).

edit: I bet I didn't look back far enough to be sure there wasn't already a post on this one. dangit

NEO-X
02-23-2009, 01:22 PM
yeah, the trailers definetly looked cool, but im not a big enough fan of any RTS(s) to pick this one up.

Tagger
02-23-2009, 05:57 PM
I like Endwar because just the idea of watching the gunships you call in with a voice command is pretty awesome. It took a few minutes to get through the voice recognition part on the front end. Once I got that done and started to get comfortable with some simple commands, things began to flow. The voice commands work very similarly to the ones used in SOCOM 1 & 2 where you could say something like "Bravo, attack Whiskey" and they'd go and do your bidding.

I've only just begun playing (maybe 3 hours Friday night). So, I'll have to get into the campaign a liittle bit before deciding how much replay this one will get.