PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Dementor
12-29-2003, 02:26 AM
A family that KILLS together, STAYS together !

I knew there had to be some REAL peeps playing this game, By what I have read in your forum, You are the ones I've been hoping to find !

I could use some help if anyone has time. I can't throw grenades, the instructions DON'T work. All my controlers work fine. I can equip, get a trajectory arch, but can't release. The little Run n Shoot Fraggers are driving me CRAZY !

More Q's after this is taken care of ...

Thank U in advance

[SS]Raiden
12-29-2003, 02:31 AM
once you got the arch (depending on the controller set -up you got. mine is fire = r-1) i hold r-1 for trajectory and release r-1 for throw.
i think my controller is set-up with preciision shooter.
to get the different set-ups you goto options on main screen before ever goiong on line.
hope that helps.

Dementor
12-29-2003, 02:35 AM
DOH ! I have same set up, still a NO throw !:mad: Just a clinging vine Mam, don't U make a rackit, Just take a stick an whackit

[SS]CJ
12-29-2003, 09:10 AM
what brand of controller are you using? Also, if you happen to be using a PSONE controller, you can't throw frags.

My brother bought an aftermarket controller and it was doing the same thing as what youre describing.

Dont know if either of these help, but they were worth a shot.

[SS]Cuervo
12-29-2003, 11:05 AM
USER ERROR?? Sounds more like what CJ is saying. Make sure you have a PS2 controller..

[SS]ProXimo
12-29-2003, 12:45 PM
Another thing to think about is your connection speed to broad band. I have seen people get slow connections online and it causes grenades to not work.

If you can throw grenades on the single player game and not online, you may want to check your connection.

Dementor
12-30-2003, 05:16 PM
Ok, I got it working. One of my Sons switched my Ps2 controller with a Ps1 controller. (Little Fragger) With 3 Ps2's, 2 Sons and a 4 yr old Daughter all with Ps1's & Ps2's. I say "If the fuckers had Ps2 written on it, I wouldn't be goin through this shit. "I just fix'em, NOT pick them out of a line up." I have a Rockin fast cable modem, plus I find the fastest connection on server with PC BEFORE we turrn on Ps2's ... ooyaa ...
Thanks for all the input and feedback !

U guys ROCK !
NOW, I wish I knew how to find "Stealth" Players instead of ALL thes LAME ASS run and shooters.
I would rather be blind, than to be seen running blind ... "Me" :cool:

[SS]Raiden
12-30-2003, 05:42 PM
good to hear you solved the problem.
That`s what we do, help each other out.
look us up sometime for stealth , meet our friend snakebite.

[SS]Cuervo
12-30-2003, 05:52 PM
stealth?

ooo

ME ME ME ME ME ME

*waves hand vigorously in the air*

GODDAMMIT PICK ME!

Dementor
12-30-2003, 06:02 PM
Man, I think my game has just changed, screw the run and shooters, I GOT MAPS ! "The Dementor" has arrived. An undead bad MF that sucks the happiness from you, leaving you with only your worst nightmares to live with. Muhhhaaaaahhhhhh
Once again YOU GUYS ROCK !
If you tramp through the jungle like an elephant, you won't do it for long ....

[SS]Deadeye-R
12-31-2003, 12:40 AM
Obviously a Harry Potter fan. Welcome to the club.

[SS]Deadeye-R
12-31-2003, 12:40 AM
Obviously a Harry Potter fan. Welcome to the club.

Dementor
12-31-2003, 10:05 AM
With 2 Sons, I try to relate at all cost. I had to read the HP books to get them to read Orwell 1984, and the Hobbit a couple years ago. A DEAL is a DEAL ! And yes, I enjoyed the hell out of it !

Btw, I'm REAL new to SOCOM, PLZ tell me how to identify CHEATERS, other than invincibility, that crap got old QUICK !If it twitches, SHOOT it, If it breathes, SHOOT it, if it bleeds, SHOOT it AGAIN ! :cool: