Don
10-15-2008, 12:49 AM
Top sniping setup= Springfield-stopping power-scoped
Top Sub Setup= MP40-suppressed-stopping power
Top Rifle Setup= SVT40-Rear Aperture Sight-Stopping power
Top Machine gun Setup= BAR-Bi pod-Stopping Power
Top Frags=Frag-Tank Killer Frag
Top Overall Game mode= CTF "Capture The Flag"

Hint= Last Stand goes for 60 seconds so you can revive a fallen friendly.
Hint= The Molotov Cocktail SUCKS
Hint= Cook your frags, they don't do as much damage as COD4.
Hint= Shoot the dogs, it takes two knives to kill them.
Hint= Roll in wing man teams their is to much ground to cover by yourself!
HINT= You respawn in the same general area the entire round, so watch for spawn campers!!!! Embarrassed

[SS]Yetizai
10-15-2008, 07:20 AM
Not to be confontational but don't you think this thread is a bit premature? I mean there are well less than half the weapons available.

Also if you wait for the dogs to be lunging at you when you melee it kills them in a single swipe. The molotov is also quite effective when used on multiple enemies. Simply light it and ready it first then go and make the toss, since ther is no max time you can hold it at the ready. No fear of it being thrown back.

You also only spawn in the general spawn area if you haven't set up a squad.

There are a few other things but as I said I believe this is a bit premature.

Don
10-15-2008, 12:54 PM
This was only for level 11 and below and it takes two swipes to kill a dog. I smashed a guy in the face point blank with the Molotov and it didn't do shit...

[SS]Yetizai
10-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Then you must not be doing something right.

[SS]Rator
10-15-2008, 02:04 PM
lol thanks for the tips tho.

Don
10-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Yetizai;97628']Then you must not be doing something right.
I'm top 200 on the leader boards.:DANCING-banana-032:

[SS]Yetizai
10-15-2008, 03:13 PM
Cool you made it that high and still can't kill dogs in a lunge or use Molotov's. Imagine where you'd be if you took a bit of time to get those things right.

Oh I'm sure that you know the leaderbaords are more dependant on time then anything else. At one point I was ranked as low as 31 on the "All Game Modes" leaderboard. However I just don't have the time to sit around and play the beta all day as I have other things to get done.

Don
10-15-2008, 06:14 PM
are you guys going to have the seal going for waw?

[SS]Shooter
10-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Westbrook, thanks for the tips. I think it's a good game, maybe not up to COD4 perfection, but fun.

We'll have to see what it's like to play tactically. Looks like some fun modes, like capture the flag and war. No plans to move SEAL.

I am hoping for some more COD4 maps.

[SS]Rator
10-15-2008, 11:08 PM
lol everyone relax, we haven't talked about moving SEAL anywhere yet. SEAL clans will be involved in that discussion.

Don
10-16-2008, 12:41 AM
Right on.