PDA

View Full Version : SS release SANDSTORM!!!

[SS]Rator
12-24-2003, 03:06 AM
Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you enjoy. www.seasnipers.net then click on "Briefings" then click on "S2 TAC-MAPS" its in there. I think i got everything in there. It will be on the Tactical Whiteboard soon as well.

Speaking of the Tactical whiteboard, we are being written up in EGM in the Feb. Issue. Check out the must-hit websites section.

Thanks for all your support everyone, and please, let everyone know about the maps and the TWB wherever you go. I can't post in every forum!

Have a great holiday!

[SS]ProXimo
12-24-2003, 09:41 AM
Thanks again for the hard work Rator. Every time I play online I ask people what clan their with and then they ask me who I am with. 80% of them know and the other 20%, I educate. I always post up the web address on the chat bar and talk about the TWB.

I do what I can.

[SS]Cuervo
12-24-2003, 11:12 AM
As as said last night Rator.. freaking awesome.. I can see every new map you put out.. they get better and better man.. Im glad you take pride in your work.. it defintely shows.

Keep it up man..

And prox.. good job. Educate those that need to be educated.. then kill them all!

[SS]Arkangel
12-24-2003, 12:39 PM
Map looks great, Rator. It will definitely help out for the tactical...like I said to you before, "I didn't even know there was a cave in Sandstorm!"

Then, I admitted it's all because I suck.

Badger
12-24-2003, 01:00 PM
Great job Rator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your efforts and your ability to make all of our gaming experience all that it can be.

Thanks again.

~~HF~~ Roket
12-24-2003, 03:33 PM
Looks awesome Rator. I showed it, and your website to a buddy of mine who is at uni learning web design, his response was "this guys good".

Love the maps and I make sure I tell everyone that the maps were done by you guys and to check out the link in our new website.

[SS]Rator
12-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Damn, thanks fellas! Nice to see that everyone can get so much use out of this stuff. Usually i just make pretty pictures that people look at, then walk away. This stuff is great tho! Functional art.

Thanks again for all your great compliments, and to all of those that helped make rooms, stand around for spawn points (thanks D//R), and help in the mapping process. Thanks. Couldnt have done it without you all.

<WH>sMoKe0uT
12-27-2003, 08:19 PM
Nice job Rator as always...Can't wait to see the rest.

JESS7
12-29-2003, 12:45 PM
Great job again! I just need you to get me little trading card size versions that I can lay in front of me while I am playing. I never got the hang of all the S1 maps and I am sure enough lost now on these bigger maps! lol

Seriously, laminated trading card versions would be a great addition to the S3 store! Think about it, and since it was my idea, I'll only charge you $.10 per card as my cut! lol

[SS]Rator
12-29-2003, 12:51 PM
it IS a good idea! I dont think they offer that tho. However, i could put up a poster that is basically an image of all of the maps in trading card size that you could cut out yourself. How bout that?

[SS]Cuervo
12-29-2003, 12:53 PM
that sounds good Rator.. do it up!

[SS]Snakebite
12-29-2003, 04:20 PM
Good idea!! Brains and beauty, I like that in a Socom chick......you busy tonight? hehe

[SS]Rator
12-29-2003, 04:29 PM
HEY! Get a room! a Socom room. heh...

[SS]Cuervo
12-29-2003, 04:34 PM
check out my new scnet tag

[SS]ProXimo
12-29-2003, 05:13 PM
Just print the maps on paper and create a little folder. You can even go as far as laminating them. Then you can keep this booklet next to your PS2.