PDA

View Full Version : hi everybody

harley7
08-13-2008, 02:56 PM
wanted to say to hi to everyone here, have visited your site many times, but only yesterday registered.

ive played socom since day 1, hunkered down in us west and am very appreciative for the work [ss] has done for the series. sad to see you playing cod, but since there is no current socom for 2 months, maybe yall will come back.

my exposure to confrontation so far is this game is s1 gameplay (when you shoot someone from behind, they die, not like s2), with current gen graphics and features innovations that socom has been known for. the open beta is only 2 plus weeks away, so round up your pennies and get the beta thru the preorder or june core. trust me, you wont be dissapointed, unless of course you are dissapointed, then i guess id be wrong. but i dont think im wrong.

and to close, datguy remember i was your first. lets have a dancing banana.:DANCING-banana-032:

DatGuy
08-13-2008, 03:12 PM
GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!

harley7
08-13-2008, 03:32 PM
im actually on the burrard bridge with my ar-15, protecting your office.

Chenzo
08-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Oh christ... did Dats bring reinforcements?

[SS]Rator
08-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the boards Harley, and thanks for the props. Doubtful we will return to competition on Socom since we just moved to COD4 which is awesome, but im sure a bunch of us will be playing.

harley7
08-13-2008, 04:02 PM
not reinforcements, just a socomer waiting for the next great game: confrontation.

harley7
08-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Rator;94112']Welcome to the boards Harley, and thanks for the props. Doubtful we will return to competition on Socom since we just moved to COD4 which is awesome, but im sure a bunch of us will be playing.

thanks for the much warmer welcome, and hope to see you in septombre and octobre.

[SS]Midnight
08-13-2008, 04:10 PM
Welcome harley7.

What's wrong with the current great game? CoD4 does not leave me yearning for something new. It hits the spot. Of course you have it on the wrong system if you want to play with us.

harley7
08-13-2008, 04:27 PM
a number of my clanmates jumped ship and now play cod4 on 360, im just not interested in having 2 gaming machines. i dont play in private matches like you, but i do know what your setup is, and it would be better game play. ive been playin first person since back in the doom days via 14.4k modem, and well before. but i prefer third person games and socom is the only online game i have ever loved.

is cod4 great?? maybe, though im pinning my hopes to confrontation.

[SS]Midnight
08-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Got all yer eggs in one basket eh? :)
http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2007/images/aftermarket/eggs-basket.jpg
I coulda bought decent car for the price I paid for both consoles but I have the freedom of choice...(not sure it was worth it)

harley7
08-13-2008, 05:26 PM
one basket meaning ps3 or confrontation? either way, im expecting confrontation to be great. i can always buy more eggs later, theres no shortage of games coming out.

[SS]TuefelHunden
08-14-2008, 09:38 PM
one basket meaning ps3 or confrontation? either way, im expecting confrontation to be great. i can always buy more eggs later, theres no shortage of games coming out.

Nice line. So, if you really made it into Dat's office, then I'm guessing you probably will put all of your eggs into one basket as far as Confrontation goes. Though we are not scheduled to war on Confrontation exclusively, I'm sure you'll find many of us there from time to time. So, welcome to the boards and we'll see you soon.

[SS]Showstoper
08-15-2008, 12:26 AM
Hello Harley7, it's nice to see a fresh face from where DG is from, enjoy the forums...:DANCING-banana-032:

PAs_SCORPION
08-15-2008, 10:50 AM
What's up harley... yes I am everywhere...muhahaha.. oh nvm. haha. I can't wait to see a ton of faces that I haven't see at all or in a lonnnng time, once Confrontation drops.

Drunk_Couzens
08-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Look forward to playin with ya harley. Ill be on the beta day 1, so add me to your psn friends list when ya get a shot.

harley7
08-15-2008, 12:45 PM
TuefelHunden;94206']Nice line. So, if you really made it into Dat's office, then I'm guessing you probably will put all of your eggs into one basket as far as Confrontation goes. Though we are not scheduled to war on Confrontation exclusively, I'm sure you'll find many of us there from time to time. So, welcome to the boards and we'll see you soon.

thanks, i look forward to seeing yall in the open beta. tuefelhunden, i see youre in hotlanta, nice, where abouts. i went to high school in marietta, and ill be in atlanta in october for the petit lemans race at road atlanta. woot, audi tdi powa!

harley7
08-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Look forward to playin with ya harley. Ill be on the beta day 1, so add me to your psn friends list when ya get a shot.

i will, your psn name is...? i may go back to my socom name once the game releases, or i may even switch for the open beta. but for now ill just stick with my psu handle.