PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band 2

DatGuy
07-09-2008, 01:27 PM
LOADS OF JUICY INFO!!!

http://kotaku.com/5022939/rock-band-2-features-drum-trainer-wireless-instruments-full-backwards-compatibility

quote "Rock Band 2, which hits the Xbox 360 this September and the PS2, PS3 and Wii later this year..."

Chenzo
07-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Let me just quote myself quoting someone else from our forums:

Well, the following songs have now been officially confirmed for Rock Band 2. Most of which were in the G4 screen anyways, but now we know for sure what Panic Attack it is.

"Ace of Spades" -- Motörhead
"Everlong" -- Foo Fighters
"Pinball Wizard" -- The Who
"Panic Attack" -- Dream Theater
"Any Way You Want It" -- Journey
"Chop Suey" -- System of a Down
"Kids in America" -- The Muffs
"Give It Away" -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Hello There" -- Cheap Trick
"Pump It Up" -- Elvis Costello

http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6193439&pid=949926&tag=topslot;title;1&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1104/animalhugyp6.jpg

EDIT: OH MY GOD MORE

For a while there, it seemed that online world-tour play might arrive as a patch for the original Rock Band; as it turns out, that feature will be one of the biggest features in the sequel, letting you join up with bandmates all over the world to fulfill your dreams of rock stardom. Online play sounds like great fun, and the folks at Harmonix have also made the smart decision to do away with band leaders in Rock Band 2. As a result, you can change your lineup at any time without having to break up the band as a result. Better yet, any character will be able to play any instrument as you go. Combine that with new gigs, challenges (more on those in a bit), as well as new cities and venues to play in, along with the ability to hire staff, and there will be a lot to do in Rock Band 2's World Tour mode.

Still, according to Harmonix, online World Tour wasn't the number-one feature requested by Rock Band fans. That distinction goes to "backward compatibility"--ensuring that all of the hundreds of songs that were found in the original Rock Band and available as DLC since its release will work seamlessly once the sequel rolls in. In that sense it's mission accomplished, because the game will feature full support for all of the original Rock Band songs, all of the downloadable content, and, naturally, the more than 80 songs that will be packed in with the disc version of Rock Band 2.

We know only a handful of the songs that have been announced so far in the sequel, but it's turning out to be as varied a list as in the first game. Here are the officially released songs:

"Ace of Spades" -- Motörhead
"Everlong" -- Foo Fighters
"Pinball Wizard" -- The Who
"Panic Attack" -- Dream Theater
"Any Way You Want It" -- Journey
"Chop Suey" -- System of a Down
"Kids in America" -- The Muffs
"Give It Away" -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Hello There" -- Cheap Trick
"Pump It Up" -- Elvis Costello

This is just 10 of the 80+ tunes that will make up the entire song list in Rock Band 2, one that, if the previous game (and its subsequent downloadable content) is any indication, will run the gamut across rock's decades and various subgenres. With hundreds of songs available to you from the get-go, the ability to create setlists for quick-play sessions is a crucial addition in Rock Band 2. In the last game, you could pick songs only one at a time; with the sequel, you'll be able to create setlists exactly how you see fit. It's perfect for the Rock Band fan who insists that every third song be a Rush tune, or that repeating Freezepop's "Sprode" 13 times in succession isn't just a good idea, it's a great idea.

When you aren't rocking out with your all-night custom quick-play sets in Rock Band 2, you'll be spending your time with the new game modes, including Tour Challenges and Battle of the Bands. The Tour Challenge will replace the Solo Tour from the original Rock Band and follow a nonlinear path, in which you unlock new challenge groupings as you go. Tour Challenge will be playable either solo or with up to three other bandmates, with any mix of local and online players.

The challenges themselves will be built around a variety of play styles, and beating one challenge will unlock additional challenge paths for you to take. Instead of being a linear list of songs, the challenges are structured more as a progression web in which you can choose which path to take through the game. For instance, the bass path will let you focus on all of the best songs for the bass, while still giving you access to play the other songs found in Rock Band 2 as side challenges. In addition, Tour Challenge mode will also integrate DLC automatically when building challenges. You can also expect to play album-specific challenges, which should only grow as the list of full-length albums available as DLC continues to expand.

The other big challenge mode is Battle of the Bands, which will also be available for one to four players, in any mix of local and online play. Unlike the progression system of Tour Challenge, Battle of the Bands is a straight-up tournament that pits your band against groups from all over the world. Harmonix will be creating new daily battles for bands to take part in; some will even have unique entry requirements, or gameplay modifiers. When playing Battle of the Bands challenges, you'll see an onscreen score, along with a score that you need to beat (such as someone on your friends list who has also competed in this challenge).

In the ever-escalating hardware wars between Rock Band 2 and its competitors, the next instrument salvo from the Harmonix crew will introduce some cool features. On the guitar front, the Fender Stratocaster body designs are still intact, but the (nonfunctioning) model on hand at EA's pre-E3 event showed off a sunburst paint job that looked really sharp. Even better than the color scheme are some of the new guitar features: wireless out of the box, a sturdier strum bar, and an autocalibration system that will let you automatically synch your guitar to your television to minimize lag, without having to go through the tedious setup process of the original game (though you'll still be able to manually calibrate your setup if you like). Although it won't have any additional pads, the Rock Band 2 drum set will feature velocity-sensitive pads that will play "louder" in the game the harder you hit them. The pads themselves will be more muffled to cut down on the noisy clatter as you wail away, and will feature a better bounce, making them ostensibly easier to play.

We didn't get a chance to play the new instruments in a game setting or try out the new game modes at the pre-E3 event, but we did get a chance to try a few of the new songs. Journey's "Any Way You Want It" seemed to be a particularly popular choice of the people on-hand, and bodes well for future Rock Band 2 parties. With new challenge modes, online Band World Tour, complete DLC compatibility, new accessories and looks for your created rockers, a new drum trainer that will take you through the basic beats and fills every drummer should know, and new instruments on the way, Rock Band 2 appears to be in great shape to continue the momentum that began with last year's original. Expect to see much more of Rock Band 2 in the coming months, including coverage of the game during GameSpot's E3 coverage next week.

OH GOD THE RAPTURE

pants tightening.

Chenzo
07-09-2008, 02:03 PM
oops. Sorry about the giant text.

[SS]Showstoper
07-09-2008, 02:41 PM
AWESOME!! I will call my band ″The Lost Burps″...Cannot wait...

Bassani
07-09-2008, 06:59 PM
mmm... cant wait

Sabotage
07-09-2008, 07:43 PM
BABYMAKERS!!!!!

DatGuy
07-10-2008, 02:25 AM
BABYMAKERS!!!!!

total ownage

whos ready to battle the babymakers?

Sabotage
07-10-2008, 10:41 AM
DatGuy;91808']total ownage

whos ready to battle the babymakers?I'd be sceeeeerrrrd!

Bassani
07-10-2008, 11:01 AM
I heard 80 songs at release, like Round and Round, Livin on a prayer, Carry on my wayward son and a bunch others. As soon as I can get to a normal cpu, Ill see what I can find...

Sabotage
07-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Man that pic in your quote Chenzo of the hugging, I'm trying to play out the rest of that story in my head and it doesn't go to well for the Zebra.

hasha
07-10-2008, 02:57 PM
this is just a rumored list. not 100% sure on the credibility but i did notice the confirmed songs you have posted are also on this list so here goes

http://loadingreality.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=668&Itemid=48

1) Tangled Up in Blue (Bob Dylan)
2) Bad to the Bone (George Thorogood)
3) We've Got the Beat (Go-Gos)
4) Bad Reputation (Joan Jett)
5) Pinball Wizard (The Who)
6) Dammit (Blink 182)
7) That's What You Get (Paramore)
8) The Trees (Rush)
9) Ace of Spades (Motorhead)
10) Chop Suey (System of a Down)
11) Testify (Rage Against the Machine)
12) Spirit In the Sky (Norman Greenbaum)
13) Ramblin' Man (Allman Brothers)
14) Rebel Girl (Bikini Kill)
15) Eye of the Tiger (Survivor)
16) Panic Attack (Dream Theater)
17) Everlong (Foo Fighters)
18) One Step Closer (Linkin' Park)
19) Lump (Presidents of the USA)
20) Come Out and Play (Offspring)
21) Drain You (Nirvana)
22) Carry On Wayward Son (Kansas)
23) Peace Sells (Megadeath)
24) Souls of Black (Testament)
25) Livin' On a Prayer (Bon Jovi)
26) Round and Round (Ratt)
27) New Kid In School (The Donnas)
28) Alright Now (Free)
29) Today (Smashing Pumpkins)
30) Man In the Box (Alice In Chains)
31) Any Way You Want It (Journey)
32) Holiday In Cambodia (Dead Kennedys)
33) Give It Away (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
34) White Wedding (Billy Idol)
35) Hello There (Cheap Trick)
36) Cool for Cats (Squeeze)
37) Psycho Killer (Talking Heads)
38) ? (Devo)
39) One Way or Another (Blondie)
40) De-luxe (Lush) [dare to dream, shoegaze in Rock Band!]
41) Push It (Static-X)
42) Pump It Up (Elvis Costello)
43) Master Exploder (Tenacious D)
44) Bandages (Hot Hot Heat)
45) PDA (Interpol)
46) My Own Worst Enemy (Lit)
47) Float On (Modest Mouse)
48) Aqualung (Jethro Tull)
49) Spoonman (Soundgarden)
50) Bodhisattva (Steely Dan)
51) Suffer (Bad Religion)
52) I Was Wrong (Social Distortion)
53) American Woman (The Guess Who)
56) You Oughta Know (Alanis Morrissette)
57) Mountain Song (Jane's Addiction)
58) Stop! (Against Me)
59) Hungry Like the Wolf (Duran Duran)
60) Alabama Getaway (Grateful Dead)

remember....i said it is rumor. my son found the link

Chenzo
07-10-2008, 03:01 PM
yeah, all those are rumors... but still... SOME are true.

[SS]Rator
07-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Jethro Tull, Foo Fighters, Janes Addiction, Steely Dan, Bad Religion, Rush, Who, Rage?! Damn...This comes out when now?!

DatGuy
07-10-2008, 03:38 PM
AGAINST ME!

Chenzo
07-10-2008, 04:31 PM
muther fucking auqalung.

[SS]Showstoper
07-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Haha...they all made fun of me, I told them they couldn't be stopped...I got two words for ya'll...Duran Duran...:DANCING-banana-032:

DatGuy
07-12-2008, 07:24 PM
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=36037"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=36037" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object>

Sabotage
07-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Very awesome, and they did what I've seen, the best song on the list.

Bassani
07-13-2008, 12:25 AM
cant view it. is there a youtube of it?

[SS]Rator
07-13-2008, 12:35 AM
it doesnt look any different than RB1 from the vid, youre not missing anything, here, go look at run to the hills on drums and thats what it looks like (Everlong by the FooFighters) The rest of the vid is just intercut with what you see on the stage while youre playing.

DatGuy
07-14-2008, 01:27 PM
official set list

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/888/888781p1.html

[SS]Rator
07-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Pretty awesome list.

Sabotage
07-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Sweet set man, plus all of the RB1 songs including DLC??? ......SICK!!!

Bassani
07-15-2008, 05:58 PM
so on the E3, they just said 84 on disc + 20 dlc songs for 104 total, then all RB1 dlc will be foward comatible and most RB1 on disc songs can be exported to RB2. By the holidays they expect to have 500 songs out in total between the 2, oh and expect to see ac/dc & GnR

Sabotage
07-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Shit man in a year or two we'll have every song ever made on Rock Band.

DatGuy
07-16-2008, 06:12 PM
http://kotaku.com/5025868/rock-band-2-perfecting-the-game

Yesterday I was among a group of games press-related folk sitting in on a presentation of Rock Band 2, the next iteration of the smash hit band simulator from MTV, Harmonix, and EA. After being presented with the game's new features and spending some lungs-on time with the title, one thing became perfectly clear – Rock Band 2 isn't about innovation. Rock Band 2 is about tweaking existing concepts and adding a few new ones to try and provide the most complete experience possible. Rock Band 2 is about perfecting the game. From what I've seen so far, they're well on their way.

You saw the complete track list that Leigh posted for the game on Monday? A truly impressive set of songs. Now add the Rock Band 1 music and the DLC, and you've got one hell of an iPod setlist. It looks very impressive plastered across the back wall of the tiny conference room the presentation takes place in, but the main draw is the tiny stage up front, where the plastic instruments await.

John from Harmonix takes us through the new features of the game. First up is the song listing. With over 200 songs available for the game including DLC and RB1 music, you can imagine scrolling through the entire list of songs to find one can be a real pain in the ass. To this end they've added several new sorting types. You can select songs from source, decade, artist, and album – and clicking the headers launches you into a playlist including everything in that category. Say you want to play all the songs you've downloaded from a particular The Who album. Just highlight the album title and you're off. A tiny tweak that not only adds to convenience, but adds to gameplay variety as well.

Next up are the instruments. No big changes for my weapon of choice, the microphone, but the guitar and drums have both undergone several tweaks. The guitar itself now features a woodgrain-looking neck to help maintain the illusion of actually rocking, while a new auto-calibration feature flashes a light in time with your TV screen to measure the delay and adjust accordingly.

The drums at first look pretty much the same, but when you start adding on expansions they shin. The cymbals in the Rock Band 2 drum set are add-ons that can be taken off or added as you please. What's more, you can unplug the controller from the drum heads and plug in an add-on that turns your RB2 drums into a fully working electronic drum kit. Other tweaks to the drums include a better feeling bass pedal and a drum tutor for the game that will help you get into the rhythm of things.

Probably one of the most exciting features of Rock Band 2 is the Battle of the Bands mode. Rather than just having two bands facing off against each other, the Battle of the Bands features bands from all over the world competing at once through a variety of daily challenges. Challenges appear in the game each day, such as playing through a certain set, performing songs from a certain artists, etc. You can check your band's performance against your friends list or the world to see where your band ranks once a challenge is complete. While you might not be the best overall band in the world, you can still be a challenge champion, something that gives everyone a chance to shine whether they start playing from day one or pick the game up months down the line.

Other tweaks include hireable staff that make a difference to how much money you make or how many fans you bring in, adding an element of strategy to the career mode, new venues to play in, a No Fail mode so your kids can play without feeling like that are losing, because that's somehow bad, and a jukebox mode, where you pick the band and set list and just watch them perform, perfect for parties!

As the presentation runs down I prepare to take the stage, grabbing the microphone while fellow members of the press take up the drums, guitar, and bass. The artist is The Foo Fighters. The rest is musical history.

Bassani
07-16-2008, 06:19 PM
it was said most of disc 1 songs could be exported to RB2, prolly due to licensing issues

Sabotage
07-16-2008, 07:31 PM
The drums at first look pretty much the same, but when you start adding on expansions they shin. The cymbals in the Rock Band 2 drum set are add-ons that can be taken off or added as you please. What's more, you can unplug the controller from the drum heads and plug in an add-on that turns your RB2 drums into a fully working electronic drum kit. Other tweaks to the drums include a better feeling bass pedal and a drum tutor for the game that will help you get into the rhythm of things.Only thing I may buy extra but everything else works fine, so why replace it?

Bassani
07-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Only thing I may buy extra but everything else works fine, so why replace it?

for another $40, you should just get the bundle. If you want just the drums, which I can see ppl wanting, you should just save for those goodwoodmod heads, think the link is in the misc RB chat thread. Me personally, I want that TD9 set

Sabotage
07-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Bassani;92179']for another $40, you should just get the bundle. If you want just the drums, which I can see ppl wanting, you should just save for those goodwoodmod heads, think the link is in the misc RB chat thread. Me personally, I want that TD9 setWell that's the thing, I don't know if I want it I was just saying if i did buy anything extra it would be that.

DatGuy
07-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Sab, I just found out, you can order t-shirts of your band straight through the game.....BABYMAKERS!!!!!

Sabotage
07-16-2008, 10:15 PM
We're buying shirts and I'll have my girl, mom, dad, cousins, and friends all wearing them soon enough.

VanDrunken
07-17-2008, 04:42 PM
DatGuy;92189']Sab, I just found out, you can order t-shirts of your band straight through the game.....BABYMAKERS!!!!!

Are you guys serious?? Well, I guess I am going to have to order 8 custom vintage "Smacktards" T's.

4 for the band
4 for the groupies

Bassani
07-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Are you guys serious?? Well, I guess I am going to have to order 8 custom vintage "Smacktards" T's.

4 for the band
4 for the groupies

haha Smacktards, nice. You play RB alot?

DatGuy
07-17-2008, 06:53 PM
<embed src='http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=14257567&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/890/890560/360_rockband_system_chopsuey_071508_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all%"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360'></embed>

Sabotage
07-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Looks clean as hell.

[SS]Showstoper
07-17-2008, 08:34 PM
RB2 is going to be a killer this Christmas...:DANCING-banana-032:

Bassani
07-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Showstoper;92314']RB2 is going to be a killer this Christmas...:DANCING-banana-032:

Why wait? Its due in Sept, lol

Sabotage
07-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Bassani;92320']Why wait? Its due in Sept, lolSeptember 30th Baby!

Bassani
07-18-2008, 12:11 AM
I saw the 16th...

Sabotage
07-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Well Gamestop said they can start selling on the 30th so that's where I heard from. Could be something different though.

Bassani
07-22-2008, 02:48 AM
9-14 disc only / 360 only

10-19 disc / bundle 360 & PS3

11-18 disc / bundle PS2 & Wii

Sabotage
07-22-2008, 03:19 AM
Sweet I'll be getting mine on the 14 then suckas! I'm psyched!!!!

Bassani
07-25-2008, 07:00 PM
$300 ION kit..

Sabotage
07-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Is it just me or are the colors wrong or inverted?

Bassani
07-25-2008, 11:10 PM
both, lol.

best thing is you can adjust everything to where you want. Complete WIN...

Sabotage
07-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Bassani;92963']both, lol.

best thing is you can adjust everything to where you want. Complete WIN...Oh so you can move your pads? I see that there are plugs in the center to all of the pads so from what it shows I'm guessing you can rearrange the pads however they hell you want to.

Bassani
07-26-2008, 05:53 AM
pretty much. the brain is swapable with normal e kits, so you can use it as a regular e kit if you have the brain for it.

As for adjusting, yes & no I think. I think the colors stay right where they are but height, angle and position, pretty much whatever you want. That was my biggest complaint about the RB1 kit, its all fixed, you cant put all the pads where you want. This you can. If the accuracy is there & Ican afford one down the road, I'll be all over it.

Only comes with 2 cymbals though, the 3rd is sold separately, ride cymbal I guess?

Sabotage
07-28-2008, 07:21 PM
BATTLE OF THE FREAKING BANDS!!!

http://www.videogamer.com/videos/player.html?vid=2401

DatGuy
07-31-2008, 05:43 PM
this is what I cant wait for...fucking awesome

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8I4nNj1r4uQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8I4nNj1r4uQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bassani
07-31-2008, 05:51 PM
umm, ok...

DatGuy
07-31-2008, 05:57 PM
dude that song is in rock band...and Ill be playing it all the time Rise Against Rule!

Bassani
07-31-2008, 05:58 PM
i wont, lol

Sabotage
07-31-2008, 09:06 PM
Aught to be fun as hell to play. That's a rock out song.

DatGuy
07-31-2008, 09:34 PM
Aught to be fun as hell to play. That's a rock out song.

there isnt enough hair or hairspray or feminine looking guys for bass though

Sabotage
07-31-2008, 11:39 PM
DatGuy;93397']there isnt enough hair or hairspray or feminine looking guys for bass thoughLike this http://www.liketotally80s.com/images/poison.jpg??

DatGuy
08-01-2008, 02:20 AM
exactly Sab....LOL

[SS]Showstoper
08-02-2008, 01:36 AM
Just saw the new RB2 drum kit, I almost nutted on myself. I don't need the bundle, just the new RB2 game and the drum set with that extra cymbal...AWESOME!!!!

Sabotage
08-02-2008, 01:43 AM
Yea that video I posted has them and wow they look great.

Sabotage
08-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Stole from Chenzo:
360 RB2 Achievements:

Skill
Solid Gold, Baby! Gold star any song. 25
Flawless Fretwork 100% a song on Expert guitar. 25
Flawless Drumming 100% a song on Expert drums. 25
Flawless Singing 100% a song on Expert vocals. 25
Flawless Groove 100% a song on Expert bass only using up-strums. 25
Flawless Guitar Solo 100% a guitar solo using only the solo buttons. 20
The Bachman-Turner Award Maintain deployed Overdrive for 90 seconds. 25
Million Point Club Earn more than 1,000,000 points in a single song. 25
Bragging Rights Defeat a player in either Score Duel or Tug of War. 15
Comeback Kid Defeat the last player beat you in either Score Duel or Tug of War. 15
Band Savior Be a savior 3 times during one song. 20
Hello Cleveland! Deploy Vocal Overdrive 4 times in a single song. 20
Overdrive Overdose Achieved an 8x Band Multiplier 25

Band World Tour
Got Wheels Won a Van in World Tour 20
Open Road Won a Bus in World Tour 20
Jet Setter Won a Jet in World Tour 20
Worldwide Sensation Gain the ability to play around the world 25
West Coast Performer Played a set on the West Coast of North America 10
God Save the Band Played a set in the United Kingdom 10
Heartland Performer Played a set in Middle America. 10
Western Europe Performer Played a set in Western Europe. 10
East Coast Performer Played a set on the East Coast of North America 10
Eastern European Performer Played a set in Eastern Europe. 10
Road Dog Played in every venue in the world 30
One Million Fans Reached 1 million fans in Band World Tour 30
SECRET This is a secret achievement regarding progression. 20 Hidden
SECRET This is a secret achievement regarding progression. 20 Hidden
SECRET This is a secret achievement regarding progression. 30 Hidden
SECRET This is a secret achievement regarding progression. 50 Hidden
SECRET This is a secret achievement regarding progression. 25 Hidden

Exploration
Clothes to the Edge Buy over $100,000 worth of clothes. 20
Needs More Umlauts! Made a Band Logo. 10
The San Dimas 4th Annual Award Competed in a Battle of the Bands. 15
You're Hired! Hired a staff member. 10
You Killed the Radio Star Made a music video. 15

Tour Challenge
Along for the Ride Beat an instrument-specific challenge while playing another instrument 10
Challenge Novice Complete 25 Challenges on Medium Difficulty, or 10 Challenges on Hard Difficulty, or 5 Challenges on Expert Difficulty 10
Challenge Master Complete 25 Challenges on Hard Difficuly, or 10 Challenges on Expert Difficulty 15
Challenge Savant Complete 25 Challenges on Expert Difficulty 25
The Final Countdown Unlock an Impossible Challenge 15
Stage Igniters Beat the Impossible Band Challenge 25
Lord of the Strings Beat the Impossible Guitar Challenge 25
AN-I-MAL!!! Beat the Impossible Drum Challenge 25
Virtuoso Beat the Impossible Vocal Challenge 25
Groove Assassin Beat the Impossible Bass Challenge 20
Buy a Real Instrument Already! Beat an "Impossible" Challenge on Expert Difficulty 35

Drum Trainer
Beat It! Complete all beats at 60BPM or higher, or half of the beats at 140BPM or higher 10
The Beat Goes On Complete all beats at 100BPM or higher, or half of the beats at 180BPM or higher 20
Fill Me In Complete all fills at 60BPM or higher, or half of the fills at 140BPM or higher 10
Fill Legend Complete all fills at 100BPM or higher, or half of the fills at 180BPM or higher

interesting...

Bassani
08-13-2008, 06:22 AM
orig source?

Bet the secrets are like Plat artist & HoF, dunno bout the 5th one though.

360achievements.org will have the list eventually...

Chenzo
08-13-2008, 10:55 AM
I found it on Kotaku... I think... lemme go find it. (They even had the images that were the achievement pics.)

DatGuy
08-21-2008, 01:12 PM
http://kotaku.com/5039837/how-to-get-your-rock-band-1-songs-into-rock-band-2

You bought Rock Band 1, you love playing Rock Band 1 then, oh no, they go and release Rock Band 2. What are you going to do with two Rock Bands? You can't possibly change discs during play - that's just silly - so Harmonix have had to come up with a workaround. That workaround allows you to transfer all your RB1 songs onto your HDD, and works a little something like this...

1) On the day Rock Band 2 is released, Rock Band 1 will receive a title update. That update will add an "export" command in the RB1 menu.

2) Hit "export" and you'll need to enter a password, which you get with your copy of RB2. Enter the password and you have to pay. Harmonix promise it won't be more than $5.

3) Pay the $5 (or less), and your RB1 songs (well...the ones on the disc...and the ones they're allowed to port over, as Harmonix can't guarantee that all songs will be available) will be transferred to your HDD.

And that's it! Note this doesn't work for your DLC, since that already works in RB2 anyway. It's just the songs on the disc. Also note that this is for the 360 version only; the PS3 should be the same (though this isn't confirmed), but Lord only knows how the Wii's going to manage.

Bassani
08-21-2008, 01:32 PM
I may just forgo the export if this is the case where I have to PAY to do it. I already bought the game once...

Chenzo
08-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Bassani;94626']I may just forgo the export if this is the case where I have to PAY to do it. I already bought the game once...

Psh. ok. I'll pay $5 so I never have to use the RB1 disc again. Cheaper than some beers I've bought.

Bassani
08-21-2008, 02:11 PM
I see your point, BUT, in all honesty, I most likely wont be playing those songs anymore, as it is, I dont like to play anything but DLC...

Chenzo
08-21-2008, 02:43 PM
Bassani;94631']I see your point, BUT, in all honesty, I most likely wont be playing those songs anymore, as it is, I dont like to play anything but DLC...

MOAR SONGS. I WANT THEM ALL. I'd kill people to get the GH1 and GH2 soundtracks in Rock Band.

Sabotage
08-21-2008, 02:59 PM
I guess this means we can't play with Bassani anymore, he won't have some of the best songs.

Bassani
08-21-2008, 03:17 PM
MOAR SONGS. I WANT THEM ALL. I'd kill people to get the GH1 and GH2 soundtracks in Rock Band.

Bet you I have more DLC than you, lmao. And you will, Look, YYZ next week, lol

I guess this means we can't play with Bassani anymore, he won't have some of the best songs.

Like you do anyway? lol. You & Dat with your Babymakers or whatever, lol

Bassani
08-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Tier list...

http://au.xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/rock-band-2-special-edition-/901371p1.html

Bassani
08-22-2008, 07:27 PM
There are a few more screenshots in this guys profile on the RB site...

http://www.rockband.com/rockers_blog_entry/hmxspraynwipe/400385

Sabotage
08-22-2008, 07:36 PM
That entire impossible section is going to be the end of me.

Bassani
08-22-2008, 07:51 PM
lol, scroll down, there is a bladder icon for one of the secret achievements. Must be for the new endless setlist or something similar

Sabotage
08-23-2008, 01:52 AM
Yea interesting icon, looks like the achievements that you get when you first get the game similar to this one:
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/4o/vU/1YCLiGJhbC9HFQQaXFJRFzI5L2FjaC8wLzMAAAAA5+fn+vuL+Q ==.jpg

Bassani
08-23-2008, 08:22 AM
This is the one...

Sabotage
08-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Yes I know Bassani I was comparing it to one from Rock Band because it looks like one that you get from playing in an arena or playing your first song earning 5 stars.

Bassani
08-25-2008, 05:29 PM
According to Spraynwipes blog on the RB site, the Gols star cutoffs will be easier to attain, so some of those songs in RB1 that are impossible to get gold on wont happen in RB2, not sure if it will fix any of the ones for RB1 though.

Sabotage
08-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Oh where's the skill in that, Gold Stars are supposed to be near impossble for even the easiest songs. That's what shows how good you are.

Bassani
08-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Yea, but.... At the same time, ALL songs SHOULD be able to be goldable, as it is now, some just are not possible. I forget what ones they are, but the threshold is higher then the points that you can get. See where its going?

Sabotage
08-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Yes I see exactly where this is going and these songs that you speak of may be impossible for you and me but I guarantee someone has done it and that is what makes them good. I've gold starred many songs in my career and most of them were just way too easy it should take nearly 100% note streak and good, not perfect, OD patterns. Nothing less.

Bassani
08-26-2008, 04:40 AM
IMO, good path should maybe = gold stars, while good path + 100% = Platinum stars. But if you ask some of the top guys, like Someguy, Gurn, they will tell you some songs are NOT goldable...

Chenzo
08-26-2008, 10:11 AM
I'd rather 'awards' be difficult to get... why do you NEED to get gold stars, Bass? I mean, aren't 5 stars enough?

Chenzo
08-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Ah... IGN ranked the songs for each instrument in order of difficultly:

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/902/902390p1.html

interesting.

Sabotage
08-26-2008, 01:00 PM
I'd rather 'awards' be difficult to get... why do you NEED to get gold stars, Bass? I mean, aren't 5 stars enough?I agree totally I mean what satisfaction do you get if you can gold star most of the songs.

Ah... IGN ranked the songs for each instrument in order of difficultly:

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/902/902390p1.html

interesting.hmmm that's pretty cool.

Bassani
08-26-2008, 01:49 PM
Really, I could care less about the gold stars, my points is that all songs should be able to be golded though. I just want my damn achievements...

DatGuy
08-26-2008, 02:00 PM
ACHIEVEMENT WHORE!

Chenzo
08-26-2008, 02:08 PM
DatGuy;94985']ACHIEVEMENT WHORE!

limed for truthiness! hahahaha

I'm more of achievement slut.

Bassani
08-26-2008, 04:31 PM
DatGuy;94985']ACHIEVEMENT WHORE!

limed for truthiness! hahahaha

I'm more of achievement slut.

I take pride in my whoreness, lol

Sabotage
08-27-2008, 12:27 AM
I'm the drunk father of achievements, I like earning them but after I get them I could care less about how many points I have.

Chenzo
08-27-2008, 10:38 AM
I agree... gamerpoints, meh... but I like the fact there's a record of what I've done in the games, you know?

Chenzo
08-27-2008, 02:06 PM
That's it... not getting Rock Band 2...

gonna order this instead:
http://store.digitalpraise.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=72

Bassani
08-27-2008, 02:12 PM
lol, wtf Chenz, haha

[SS]Showstoper
08-27-2008, 04:02 PM
R U serious Chenz?...LOL...:DANCING-banana-032:

Sabotage
08-27-2008, 06:48 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Chenzo that is just faking awesome!!!

Chenzo
08-28-2008, 11:56 AM
um, awesome?

http://kotaku.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/08/newrockbandalbums.jpg

While going into a music store to buy a full CD is becoming a thing of the past, there is a place where full albums are thriving, and that place is Rock Band. The trend looks to grow following the release of Rock Band 2 as Entertainment Weekly exclusively reports on not one but six new full album downloads to be released in the coming months for Harmonix's baby, and it's a damn fine lineup if you ask me. Foo Fighters' "The Colour and the Shape", Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Blood Sugar Sex Magik", Jane's Addiction's "Nothing's Shocking", Megadeth's "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying" and Stevie Ray Vaughn's "Texas Flood" are all in queue, along with a special No Doubt best of collection compiled just for the game.

"We're surprised by how many people opted to get full albums," says Paul Degooyer, Senior Vice President at MTV Games. "But it’s a good value proposition. Talk about something that’s been lost and forgotten."

As if the holiday season stand-alone games weren't going to cost me enough already. Thanks a lot, Harmonix.

Chenzo
08-28-2008, 12:00 PM
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/08/rock-band-2-ful.html

(opening sequence movie in that link.)

DatGuy
08-28-2008, 02:51 PM
shit I fail

Chenzo
08-28-2008, 02:52 PM
DatGuy;95149']http://kotaku.com/5042915/new-full-albums-announced-for-rock-band-2

What? my post wasn't good enough?

DatGuy
08-28-2008, 02:54 PM
i edited...lol

Bassani
08-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Meh, need more 80's bands like Crue, Def Lep, Ratt, White Snake, Quiet Riot, Scorpions, shit like that...

DatGuy
08-28-2008, 03:08 PM
NO bassani....NO

Bassani
08-28-2008, 03:22 PM
YES damnit, YES.... lol. Thats just what I grew up with and Id like to see. I mean, alot of the stuff, Ive never even heard of. And that damn impossible to pass death metal crap you like, wtf... If you like it, cool, but man, that shit is hard as hell to play...

Chenzo
08-28-2008, 04:26 PM
What? Megadeth, Vaughn (I fucking LOVE Texas Flood - the song, that is), Chilli Peppers suck!?

You want the SCORPIONS!? WTF? QUIET RIOT!?

REALLY?

Why don't you just ask for more Kiss while you're at it.

Bassani
08-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Nope, don't like the RHCP. IMO, they suck. I hate them and their music. I hate how the vocalist speaks like an auctioneer, so damn fast that you cant understand it. Not to mention that any time you go into an open room, freaking Dani California's played out song is played 15 times a day...

As far as Kiss, lol, Got a bit sick of them in all the GH games. I don't mind Kiss like you do, lol. But yea, I myself would like to see some stuff from the 80s. Not full albums, but like a song or 2 from each, ya know?

Sabotage
08-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Is there a way that you can edit your personal settings to just not see a certain someone's posts? Just kidding, I like seeing your bad taste Bassani. Just because you can't pass "all that death metal shit" doesn't make it bad. I put quotes around that because it's not death metal, it was back when it came out but now in the 21st century it is considered classic rock or else they wouldn't play it on classic rock radio stations.

Bassani
08-28-2008, 08:56 PM
lol, I dont mean that its " bad " Just me myself, I dont like it. There is some stuff that I like that you cant stand as well as stuff you like that I cant stand. Its just the way music and our tastes are...

Sabotage
08-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Bassani;95187']lol, I dont mean that its " bad " Just me myself, I dont like it. There is some stuff that I like that you cant stand as well as stuff you like that I cant stand. Its just the way music and our tastes are...Yes I know and your taste is not normal.

DatGuy
08-31-2008, 03:25 PM
Id like to see some of the Arctic Monkeys in RB2, these brits rock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/30w8DyEJ__0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/30w8DyEJ__0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GF978AgLyaY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GF978AgLyaY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DatGuy
09-04-2008, 03:17 PM
SWEET!
no Run to the Hills in RB2

http://kotaku.com/5045490/export-55-rock-band-songs-for-5

Chenzo
09-04-2008, 03:45 PM
hahahaha... cool. The 14th can't get here soon enough.

I REQUIRE NEW ROCK BAND.

Bassani
09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
DatGuy;95669']SWEET!
no Run to the Hills in RB2

Wuss...

They should have took out GG&HT...

DatGuy
09-04-2008, 04:11 PM
NEVER, at least GG&HT is fun...not just repeating triples the whole time

Bassani
09-04-2008, 05:17 PM
DatGuy;95676']NEVER, at least GG&HT is fun...not just repeating triples the whole time

Guess we just have different tastes. I like RttH way more than GG&HT, but thats just me...

Sabotage
09-04-2008, 08:48 PM
lol we've learned we all have different tastes than Bassani.

Bassani
09-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Check your stores, ppl have RB2 early...

Proof: http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Sk8er4ever714

Bassani
09-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Unless you want to stay a RB2 virgin till it comes out, there are plenty of vids up on youtube of RB2.

Here is a link from scorehero of a list of some of the ones that are up already...
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14578&highlight=rb2+videos

DatGuy
09-11-2008, 02:01 PM
they have it in stock at my local futureshop, Im gonna go get it today if I can

Bassani
09-11-2008, 02:10 PM
They have it here too, they just wont release it till Sunday, DAMNIT...

DatGuy
09-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Im gonna go fanagle them, hopefully get it

Bassani
09-11-2008, 06:09 PM
hahahaha... cool. The 14th can't get here soon enough.

I REQUIRE NEW ROCK BAND.

QFT

Pants are getting really tight...

DatGuy
09-11-2008, 06:12 PM
well went to future shop, argued with the guy for 30 mins to get it for me, then battled him on drums in RB1, WON and he still wouldnt give it up...fucker

Bassani
09-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Haha, thats Street date for ya...

That new mad catz split bass is out. I thought I mentioned it somewhere, but I cant find it, maybe I just over looked it. Anyway, I guess its pretty decent, but its not for those who require high scores due to no whammy bar, it has I whammy dial instead, like a real bass. That will take some getting use to. Guess the strum bars are pretty stiff as strings would be on a bass to give you that thumping bass sound. Doesn't get much cooler than that...

Sabotage
09-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Just called my stores, none come out till Sunday.

Bassani
09-14-2008, 02:18 AM
OMFG...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6DvHjHXZSU

Bassani
09-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Guess the new endless setlist takes 6 1/4 hrs non stop.

Sabotage
09-14-2008, 09:53 PM
There are definitely tons of new features way to many to absorb in the first day of play but wow this game is just pure awesome!

Bassani
09-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Stole this from the SH ( scorehero ) boards about unlocking the Endless Setlist

First you need to beat the Rolling Stone Challenge in Shanghai. To unlock that, you need to progress through all the events your manager steers you towards -- the van, bus, plane, roadies, sound guy, publicist, etc.

Once you complete the Rolling Stone Challenge, you need to have about 900 stars before the Endless Setlist 2 becomes available. It's also in Shanghai.

Oh, and I guess you can still go Platinum and shit, man, some of the songs are going to be really rough for that one...

[SS]Rator
09-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Anyone know how you can edit your rocker's profile? Not the band, just your guy?

DatGuy
09-15-2008, 02:32 PM
love this game...so good

most fun song on drums for me so far is One Step Closer

Bassani
09-15-2008, 04:45 PM
Rator;96522']Anyone know how you can edit your rocker's profile? Not the band, just your guy?

Like what? If it is the skin tone and face, eye color, home town, I think you are stuck with whatever you pick at the start. As far as clothing and stuff, you have to buy that. If you are not that far into it, you may want to look into restarting with a new rocker...

DatGuy;96525']love this game...so good

most fun song on drums for me so far is One Step Closer

Yea, that song is pretty bad ass. I have bad pads though, so I haven't seen it on drums yet.

Ok, as for the RB2 Endless Setlist, I can confirm 900 stars to unlock, It is in Shanghi ( think thats how you spell it? ) Anyway, as long as you can keep playing on Hard or higher, you will gain your fans no problem. The Hall of Fame is now something like the Rolling Stone Immortals List, just got done with that setlist ( 8 songs ) Same thing as in RB1, you unlock clear instruments when you complete it.

Now just waiting to gather up another 400 stars to unlock the ES...

Bassani
09-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Oh, here are your 6 secret achievements, scroll down to the bottom...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/rock-band-2/achievements/

barpoet
09-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Anyone have the new drums? was wondering how much better they work.....

DatGuy
09-15-2008, 09:54 PM
they dont come out till october bar

Sabotage
09-15-2008, 11:05 PM
This is going to be a little challenging:
Completed the Endless Setlist 2 without pausing or failing.

But with our All Star band I think we can pull it off.

Dat have you thought of a name yet?

Sabotage
09-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Hey all,

Just a quick update on a couple of things people have been asking about since RB2's launch yesterday.

First off, thank you to all of you who've bought Rock Band 2 and are online playing the 84 master tracks that came with the game! As promised, Harmonix will be delivering 20 songs of free DLC to customers who buy Rock Band 2. This content will be available later this fall. Stay tuned for news re: official release date for these tracks.

Combined with our consistent download offering of songs, albums and packs, we're continuing to deliver on our promise of bringing alot of music out there weekly for the Rock Band platform. By the end of 2008, there will be over 500 songs across Rock Band (RB1 Disc, RB2 Disc and DLC).

We hope this answers your questions about the free tracks. We'll be announcing the exact tracks as we get closer to the release date. In the meantime, we hope you're enjoying working through the epic RB2 tracklist!

Lastly, some folks have been asking about the status of the previously discussed Jukebox Mode. This mode was removed from Rock Band 2 in the final stages of development. We have no immediate plans to bring this feature back to the platform in the future.

Hope this clears up any confusion!

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81247

Hey all,

Posting this in the 10 minutes where I still have internet access (go internet tubes!) Next week we have two big packs for you. First we have the full album of Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying? from Megadeth. The 7 tracks on this full album release joining the title song which is on the Rock Band 2 disc.

Wake Up Dead
The Conjuring
Devil’s Island
Good Mourning / Black Friday
Bad Omen
I Ain’t Superstitious
My Last Words

Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying? will be available for $10.99 (880 Microsoft Points) for the album, or $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) per track.

Bassani
09-16-2008, 05:01 AM
DatGuy;96567']they dont come out till october bar

No, they are out as stand alones, ppl on the scorehero boards have em...

Got my Endless setlist open, just going to need help with them damn hard ass songs, Visions is hard as hell...

Chenzo
09-16-2008, 02:03 PM
The instruments are out now...

And if you want a GOLD 5 Star Expert on vocals, just Recite the Declaration of Independence on the BBoys Whatcha Want...

no really:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="340" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/1c7a9bf6/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/1c7a9bf6/" width="437" height="340" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

Sabotage
09-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Well there's one way to get your achievement for flawless vocals.

Chenzo
09-16-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm so singing that song when I get home.

Bassani
09-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Got my vox100% on Testify. Its all talky, no pitches or anything. All you have to do is rub your mic or make some sort of noise into it when the phrases come up. Very easy to 100% it. Only reason I mention it is I cant see the vid from the PS3.

Bassani
09-17-2008, 01:16 AM
WTF, Visions bass SUCKS....

I thought GG&HT was hard, holy MOTHER F'n shit, GG&HT is almost doable for me, but damn. This song is F'n hard as hell. I think with work I could eventually get Green Grass, but this one, IDK...

[SS]Showstoper
09-17-2008, 02:36 AM
My wife brought RB2 for me while I was at FT Riley, I'm here at FT Irwin going through two weeks training and then I head back again to Kansas. I found out that this time around, there is no solo guitar tour, instead you either do a solo band tour or you do it with buddies offline or online. Question, has anybody received the token through e-mail for those free 20 songs? And how do you get your original RB songs, to include DLC onto your RB2 disc? Any help people, would be super nice of ya'll. I just got done with two venues today...Super Cool...:DANCING-banana-032:

Bassani
09-17-2008, 09:54 AM
lol, check the back of your instruction manual, you'll see a code...

They aren't available yet, but here...
http://www.rockband.com/bonustracks/

Bassani
09-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Just got it...
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/te/wL/04CLiGJhbC82CBsFG1lTWTY5L2FjaC8wLzJCAAAAAOfn5-wk7Kk=.jpg

Sabotage
09-17-2008, 11:33 PM
Wow way to enjoy your game, and beat it in the first week.

Bassani
09-18-2008, 04:12 AM
First 3 days to be exact, lol. I wanted to go platinum since RB1 and I had the chance to do it today, so I took full advantage. The drummer had to go pull in grocery bags or something so that made him fail out causing the loss of the bladder achievement, once that happened, we just decided to take a 5 min break about every 20 songs.

We ended up with 403 / 420 stars, 26+ mill fans & 26+k in $

When you guys do the ESL, have fun with Visions. And the drummer, lol, have fun on the intro to Pain Killer

Bassani
09-21-2008, 02:42 PM
lol, Boss, nice quote under your bands profile, haha.

Yall need to go into the store, under the thrift section for torso, look for the brokback jacket & read the description, not sure how much it costs right now, so you may need like $1,000 in game to be able to read it, but look for it, lol

[SS]Showstoper
09-21-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm gonna need help completing my Band World Tour when I'm back home on leave. It's boring by myself...lol. I call my Band Transition Team.

Sabotage
09-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Showstoper;96891']I'm gonna need help completing my Band World Tour when I'm back home on leave. It's boring by myself...lol. I call my Band Transition Team.Hey hit me up if you see me on, I'll play for your band.

DatGuy
09-23-2008, 06:35 PM
wow, everlong FC

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOyqJ6QcN-Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOyqJ6QcN-Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bassani
09-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Taken off the RB.com boards...

Hey everybody,

We're proud to announce next week's content for DLC - Red Hot Chili Pepper's Blood Sugar Sex Magik full album. One track from this album Give It Away is available on the Rock Band 2 disc.

Album: Blood Sugar Sex Magik

The Power of Equality
If You Have to Ask
Breaking the Girl
Funky Monks
Suck My Kiss
I Could Have Lied
Mellowship Slinky in B Major
The Righteous & The Wicked
Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Under the Bridge
Naked in the Rain
Apache Rose Peacock
The Greeting Song
My Lovely Man
Sir Psycho Sexy
They're Red Hot

The full album of Blood Sugar Sex Magik will be available for $19.99 (1600 Microsoft Points). Each track will also be available for $1.99 individually (160 Microsoft Points). The album will be available on Tuesday, September 30th on Xbox 360, and Thursday, October 2nd on PS3.

To discuss the week's DLC please go here (http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85553).

For all DLC song credits please go here (http://www.rockband.com/dlc).

And, as always, for awesome background information on our DLC and other articles please visit Rockband.com/life (http://www.rockband.com/index.php?q=life)

DatGuy
09-26-2008, 04:48 PM
that is a fantastic album

Bassani
09-26-2008, 04:49 PM
WTF, I just posted this and 5 seconds later you reply, are you spying on me?

DatGuy
09-26-2008, 04:51 PM
maybe...

Bassani
09-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Ok, hang on, I'll have something for you, count to 50 and then look...

[SS]Showstoper
09-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Hey hit me up if you see me on, I'll play for your band.

Cool, Sab, we'll finish it if we can...Now if I can only get Bass and DG to play nice together, we can four man it...:DANCING-banana-032:

DatGuy
09-26-2008, 08:01 PM
alright show, but you're singin!

Bassani
09-27-2008, 12:11 AM
I play with Dat just fine...

[SS]Showstoper
09-27-2008, 01:09 AM
DatGuy;97102']alright show, but you're singin!

LOL (DG)...I just received my free MS 160 points today, cool...Has anybody received a token for those 20 DLC form RB2 yet? I'm still waiting for mine...:DANCING-banana-032:

Bassani
09-27-2008, 05:55 AM
Showstoper;97116']Has anybody received a token for those 20 DLC form RB2 yet? I'm still waiting for mine...:DANCING-banana-032:

Guess you missed this?

Bassani;96690']lol, check the back of your instruction manual, you'll see a code...

They aren't available yet, but here...
http://www.rockband.com/bonustracks/

[SS]Showstoper
09-27-2008, 02:51 PM
I did all that and whatnot over a week ago. Have you received anything back yet?

Bassani
09-27-2008, 03:19 PM
You don't receive anything... The site isn't up yet, Might be a month or so before it goes up. Just gonna have to wait for the site...

Sabotage
09-27-2008, 03:24 PM
do you get 20 songs worth of points or do they give you 20 songs?

Bassani
09-27-2008, 03:26 PM
My guess is you get a code for 20 songs. No one knows yet.

[SS]Showstoper
09-29-2008, 12:54 AM
Well, I received my free MS 160 points through e-mail the other day, nice. Transfered my RB1 songs over to RB2, super nice. All my DLC automatically transfered over to RB2, uber nice. Just waiting for my 20 songs code, whenever that happens, not nice...

Hey!! Can anyone view my band on their friend list? I'm probably at the bottom...lol. My band name is called The Transitioners. I love this RB2, it's so addicting.:DANCING-banana-032:

Bassani
09-29-2008, 04:21 AM
Show, your code is on the back of your instruction booklet. We are all just waiting on HMX to release the tracks. Prolly not going to be till like mid Oct is my guess...

Bassani
09-30-2008, 11:28 PM
Ok, site is now up, however, the tracks are not ready yet. Just go to the site, put all your info in, check your email to confirm your email, then wait for when they decide to release the codes for the tracks...

Chenzo
10-01-2008, 11:22 AM
ah nice. Thanks Bass

(My guess is they're gonna wait till the release of GHWT, and then release these songs so Harmonix can make some noise)

I want them to make the RB2 bands show up on their website like the way the RB1 bands do.

(And I'd kill to have them have online detailed stats.)