PDA

View Full Version : Can you fight against my clan

S.A.S sniper
07-04-2008, 11:32 PM
this is my website http://911a.spruz.com/

:sword::hugging-079::DANCING-banana-032:

S.A.S sniper
07-04-2008, 11:36 PM
hey i read your guide to call of duty 4 too.GOOD JOB!

[SS]Rator
07-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Hey sniper, welcome to the boards!

Thanks for the compliments on the guide, much appreciated!

Would you like to scrimmage? Is that what you're asking?

We'd be happy to. Are you possibly looking to join our league this coming season? Here's the link to the league site. http://seasnipers.net/SEAL

Please note that it still looks like the league is based in Vegas but we have moved to COD4 and the next season will be taking place in COD4 in a few weeks.

Let us know via email. You can contact our CO of Field Ops, [SS]Wally at wally@seasnipers.net to set up a scrimmage.

Thanks and welcome!

[SS]Midnight
07-05-2008, 03:38 AM
Welcome Sniper.

I went to visit your site....but it seems to be just and ad site....it was also unreadable to me due to the background image against the foreground text....so I was unable to complete my registration.

:confused::confused::confused:

S.A.S sniper
07-05-2008, 01:16 PM
really all my 5 new members i got in 3 days had no problem try again

[SS]Midnight
07-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Well it turned out that after I closed out after it looked like 8 different spammers wanted permission to spam my email that I did get a confermation email sent to me anyway. So I think I am registered. But when I tried to login it said something along the lines of "This site requires every user to be manually accepted by the admin".

So...am I registered?

[SS]Showstoper
07-05-2008, 08:50 PM
I signed up to MN, but I don't know, looks like a marketing spam site to me, but then again, I could be wrong...:music-095:

Chenzo
07-08-2008, 10:49 AM
oh dear god, MY EYES!?!?!

THEY BURN!

Midnight;91635']Welcome Sniper.

I went to visit your site....but it seems to be just and ad site....it was also unreadable to me due to the background image against the foreground text....so I was unable to complete my registration.

:confused::confused::confused:

Same for me. Perhaps no workie in FF?

[SS]Wally
07-08-2008, 11:23 AM
I couldn't get into it either. Sniper I did try emailing you back on Sat. My email was basically letting you know that we are a XBOX 360 clan not a PC. If you can field 6 players for a scrimmage on the 360 email me.

Best,

Wally
CO Field Ops
wally@seasnipers.net

[SS]Midnight
07-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Well it is definitely not just me then. S.A.S. sniper it looks like your website needs some improving bro. I HIGHLY suggest finding new hosting as the host you have now uses some extreme marketing that makes people afraid to register (maybe for good reason). Also the layout of the site is very much unreadable. I can not find where to click on the login without modifying the screen to find the login link, etc., etc.

You might look into 'The Clan Engine'. It works VERY well and many online clans use it. Something needs to be done anyway.

S.A.S sniper
07-22-2008, 11:10 PM
yeah it was free nevr mind when i think of something else i willl buy a website

[SS]Midnight
07-23-2008, 01:12 AM
I don't you need to buy one. There are many free ones out there that are WAY better than that one.

Right? google?

[SS]Rator
07-23-2008, 12:24 PM
The login feature is the worst of it. But yeah you can use freewebs or something and use a free template. Good luck.